World Cups Project Group Leader Administration
ON THE BALL?
To support our Tournaments & Events Division, FIFA is looking to recruit a service-oriented and communicative person as a World Cups Project Group Leader Administration for various Premier Tournaments.
• Accountable to the Head of Project for the delivery of all administrative management aspects of the Tournament Project
• Full responsibility for implementing the administrative aspects of the project, including project meetings, diary coordination, agendas and associated communications
• Responsible for coordinating the project stakeholder management activities in line with direction from the Head of Project and with particular emphasis on ensuring an optimal relationship with the top management from the local entity and the Host Country
• Monitoring and following up across the entire project team to ensure completeness of project plans, milestones, risks and reports
• Serving as the overall lead on quality and uniformity of documentation, reports and communications within the project team
• Communicating key information to relevant stakeholders, both within and outside FIFA
• As needed, organizing special events (meetings, tours, workshops, information sharing sessions, etc.) related to the project
• Serving as the focal point for internal communication within the project
• Monitoring and enforcing the required discipline related to document management (including filing, naming, version control, etc.) to ensure efficient and effective access to information
• A degree from a recognized university
• Exposure to Project Management, Budget and Resource Planning
• Experience in administratively supporting the overall delivery of elite-level sporting tournaments at an international level
• At least 8 years of relevant demonstrable experience in administratively supporting projects in a dynamic and real-time environment
• Experience working internationally is essential
• Excellent organizational skills
• Project Management and Reporting experience
• Fluent in English, any other or one of the FIFA languages is an advantage (German, French or Spanish)
• Extensive travel (50%) to the respective host countries required
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organization, please click “apply here” and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).