Wembley Stadium Tour Host (Casual Contract)
The Football Association [The FA] is the not-for-profit governing body of football in England. It is responsible for promoting and developing every level of the game, from grassroots through to the professional game, and generates significant revenue to support investment into English football each year.
The FA oversees England international teams across men's, women's, youth and disability football, as well as running the National League System and FA Competitions including the Emirates FA Cup, Barclays FA Women's Super League, FA Women's Championship, and Vitality Women's FA Cup, and the world-class facilities of Wembley Stadium and St. George's Park, all with a purpose to Unite the Game and Inspire the Nation.
Wembley Stadium Tours is offering an exciting opportunity to join our Wembley Stadium Tours team and play a key role in delivering a world-class experience for our Tour guests. The largest stadium in the UK and one of the most iconic stadiums in the world, the Wembley Stadium Tour takes visitors deep into the heart of the stadium to those areas usually reserved for the biggest names in music and sport.
Roles available to the right candidate will be a Wembley Stadium Tour Hosts. You will act as an ambassador for the Wembley Stadium Tour and focus on delivering the Wembley Tour experience to a range of visitor group sizes and ages ensuring the highest standards of customer service and safety at all times.
- Engaging with visitors ensuring a positive and memorable visitor experience,
- Delivering factual and entertaining tours to visitors,
- Checking and processing visitor tickets,
- Ensuring the health, safety, and security of all visitors by following all stadium and tour specific procedures,
- Being commercially aware and able to confidently upsell commercial opportunities,
- Responsible for completing opening and closing checks across the Tour route,
- Staying up to date with Wembley Stadium activity both sporting and entertainment,
- Complete any other reasonable request as instructed by the Tours management team,
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities,
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and wellbeing can be maintained.
What we are looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with bundles of energy,
- Friendly and approachable with a positive 'can do' attitude,
- Excellent customer service skills and a willingness to go above and beyond,
- A clear and confident communicator,
- Well presented.
What we can offer you?
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your application.