An exciting opportunity has become available within the Content and Marketing Team at Watford Football Club. We are looking to recruit a Video Producer to be a part of a hard-working team responsible for filming and editing video-based content for the Club’s digital channels. This includes first-team matches (both home & away) as well as non-matchday content for the Club’s various audiences.
You will play a key role in contributing ideas towards content planning, working with colleagues for content production and editing of all club-shot video content. In addition you will ensure the content needs for international freelancers & agencies are met, while working with the team around content evaluation.
Salary range: £23,000 - £26,000pa dependent on knowledge and experience
You must have:
- At least 1 year’s experience of capturing video in a live sports setting, static ‘talking head’ interviews, and multi-camera shoots
- Experience of editing with working knowledge of key video production software (Final Cut or Premiere Pro)
- Experience of working with key IT packages on both Mac & PC, photo editing software (e.g. Photoshop) & Microsoft Office etc.
- Ability to work matchdays (including pre- & post-match and evenings) for both home and away games as well as other Club events that may fall outside normal working hours
- Full UK driving licence or ability to travel to various locations due to the demands of the role
You would ideally have, but not vital:
- Experience of working with professional footballers or elite sportspeople
- Experience of producing video that fits within a particular in-house brand style
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse and dynamic working environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- Please download and complete an application form located on the Club website under the career section (Club/ Careers) www.watfordfc.com/club/careers
- Please send completed application form, cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for the role, a copy of all relevant qualifications, right to work in the UK documents and your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com or by post to HR Admin, Watford Football Club, Vicarage Road Stadium, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 0ER.
Please note if you wish to apply for multiple vacancies, a separate application for each position will be required.