To support our Content Department within the FIFA Commercial TV Division, FIFA is looking to recruit an experienced person with the ability to work in cross-divisional teams as a Video Editor 100% (permanent contract).
- Conception and implementation of creative new approaches for video content series and strands
- Development of demand appropriate delivery levels and schedules for all video content in collaboration with the producers
- Cross-divisional collaboration with FIFA Brand to support on the development of on-screen design packages and TV graphics
- Responsible for a professional workflow that ensures most efficient use of technical systems such as edit suites and servers
- Responsible for the creation of beautiful, engaging video content that represents the highest level of industry standard
- University degree or other education
- Proven track record and extensive experience in editing and video content production
- Several years of experience in producing different types of video content (such as long-form programming, short-form features, social media, promotional trailers, video news releases)
- Highly proficient in different editing systems, with Adobe Creative Cloud and Avid essential
- Good experience in the use of After Effects with experience of creating graphical elements
- Good knowledge of football and enjoy working in a football environment
- High willingness to travel to international FIFA events, often for several weeks at a time
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).