UEFA Certificate in Football Management (UEFA CFM)
The blended-learning approach of the UEFA CFM, comprising a mixture of e-learning and face-to-face seminars, has been carefully designed in collaboration with the University of Lausanne and leading experts to ensure the high quality of the programme.
The UEFA CFM takes nine months, starting in August 2019 to May 2020. The programme comprises of six online modules together with three face-to-face seminars each addressing a key area of football association management and essential knowledge for people working in the football industry.
The online modules are interactive, easy to use and internationally accessible. They contain a combination of videos, audio, practical exercises and access to UEFA resources. They cover the following topics:
• The organisation of world football;
• Strategic and performance management;
• Operational management;
• Football marketing and sponsorship;
• Communication, the media and public relations;
• Event and volunteer management.
The seminars combine presentations, group work, networking and social activities all aiming to provide the necessary knowledge and skills while enhancing the learning experience in an interactive manner. They are delivered by leading business experts, renowned academics and senior UEFA staff.
After completing the UEFA CFM, participants will have:
• Acquired a comprehensive understanding of the football industry from all angles;
• Strengthened their managerial skills;
• Conducted a managerial analysis of their unit/department/organisation or a football organisation of their choice and provided recommendations;
• Developed their network (option to join a pan-European community of over 700 graduates).
Who: People working in or connected to the football industry
Starting in: August 2019
How long: 9 months
Price: 7’900 EUR
Number of participants: 35 (max)
Academic certification: Certificate of advanced studies (CAS), 10 ECTS credits
Alumni: Growing community of over 1000 graduates working in football
Unique features of the programme
• The programme is organised at UEFA headquarters and iconic football locations;
• Access to unique UEFA material such as UEFA PLAY, the UEFA Handbook of Football Association Management and the UEFA Toolbox in Football Management;
• Full involvement of UEFA and experienced UEFA experts in the delivery of the programme;
• Programme based on a blended and interactive approach involving a simulation, modern e-learning and serious gaming.