TV Production Specialist
Division / Unit: Marketing / Marketing Services
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: 15.01.2024
The TV Production Specialist will provide cross divisional support for delivery of TV production services and administration tasks across all UEFA competitions and projects. Working in the Marketing Services Unit, this person will report to the TV Production Manager.
- Supporting daily TV production management activities across the Marketing Services Unit, with a focus on Club and National Team Finals and support on UEFA Draws
- The TV Production Specialist will ensure the smooth running of the centralised services provided by UEFA across UEFA competitions, including Champions League Final, Europa League Final, Europa Conference League Final, Super Cup, Nations League Finals and UEFA Draws.
- Communicating centralised staffing plans, updating budgets, and ensuring that all external parties are correctly contracted and paid as per their agreements. Will be the central point of contact for all Production Management related activities and will be expected to represent the needs of Production Management with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinating and organising the setting-up of varying levels of production (from full HB to HB support).
- Will co-ordinate a team of Production Managers in the preparation phase as well a recruit, train and manage a Production Management Team who will work on site at each event. It will be expected that the Production Specialist will work on site at one event and oversee the implementation of all other events.
- Supporting the daily administrative activity including invoices management, travel arrangements and raising Purchase Orders.
- Work on the setting up of New cycles of competition, from budget setting to implementation
- from 4 to 6 years' experience in a broadcast and production company environment
- from 4 to 6 years' experience delivering TV production, operations and project management, ideally for major sport events
- from 4 to 6 years' experience managing relationships with stakeholders
- English / Advanced
- MS Excel / Advanced
- MS Outlook / Advanced
- MS PowerPoint / Basic
- SAP / Basic
- Project Management / Advanced
- Proven experience of working effectively under pressure, with competing demands and tight deadlines
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Proficiency in using IT systems
- Open-minded and eager to adapt to new technologies
- Proactive and resourceful in seeking out information and resources