Travel Manager facilitates the implementation of a simplified visa processes for all upcoming events in Qatar, valid to all Q22/FIFA constituent groups. Creating strategies in regards to aircraft parking for all Q22/FIFA constituent groups, observing the agreed protocol in cooperation with Q22 Transport (AND) and Q22/FIFA Guest Operations.
Coordinate all relevant travel related matters, incl. airline support on spot, check-in solutions, incl. strategies to avoid downgrades, offloading and overbooking of all Q22/FIFA constituent groups’ travelers.
- Slot coordination processes for charter flights and private jets in cooperation with host country and MATAR (Q22/FIFA constituent groups);
- Aircraft parking solutions in cooperation with Q22 Transport (AnD);
- Implement a simplified visa and special permits process for all Q22/FIFA Constituent Groups, incl. workforce, delegates, match officials, guests and football teams (PMAs);
- Manage all relevant immigration and airport matters, including liaison with authorities, documents distribution process and emergency visa solutions;
- FAN ID liaison related to immigration needs for Q22/FIFA constituent groups;
- Create COVID19 travel strategies and countermeasures together with the relevant authorities (Q22/FIFA constituent groups);
- Develop remote check-in options in cooperation with airlines and MATAR;
- Any other duties that may be required.
- Completed business education.
- Further education in tourism, event or general management as an asset.
- At least 3 years’ experience in travel or events industry (airports, charter companies, air traffic control, slot coordination).
- Experience with VIP/VVIP customers and slots assignments.
- Experience in project and event management is a strong asset.
- Business fluency in English. Arabic is a strong asset and any other languages are a plus.
- Extensive negotiation skills, especially with governmental authorities.
- Very strong customer service skills and a passion for high-end customer service is a must.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task even under big pressure.
- Very high flexibility and availability standards, willed to adapt the working hours to stakeholders’ needs.
- Clear communication skills in oral and written and ability to cope with high level stakeholders.
- Familiarity with multicultural demanding environments.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of diplomacy.
- Strong identification with FIFA and its function.
- Integral business understanding.
- Handling of conflicts as an opportunity for new approaches.