Ticketing Stadium Assistant Manager
Assist the stadium ticketing operations in the host country of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (FWC22) including the onsite stadium and match day preparation, match day operation, customer service, post-match reporting and reconciliation.
- Assists the Ticketing Stadium Manager with the overall ticketing operation of all match days at a dedicated FWC22 stadium
- Supports the Ticketing Stadium Manager in various responsibilities in preparation of a match day:
- to ensure the readiness of all ticketing facilities, as well as set up and testing of all workstations
- complete final seating bowl validation as well as spectator flow validation and reporting
- assign staffing and volunteer deployments per facility and location
- deliver staff and volunteer training
- align ticketing operation with electronic access control team, and various other functional areas such as Security, Sustainability, Spectator Services, Venue Management and more
- Assists in the preparation and the planning of all operational tickets
- Prepares any documentation, reports and material for staff that is needed per match
- Assumes a management position on match days in dedicated stadium ticketing facilities
- Ensures operation of dedicated facility; supports staff and volunteers and ensure accurate customer service and reporting
- Consolidates reports per match of dedicated facilities
- Provides feedback or escalations to Ticketing HQ as required/requested
- Debriefs ticketing match operation post tournament
If instructed to do so by his/her superior, the employee shall undertake reasonable additional tasks and individual requests when necessary, either for operational reasons or as part of his/her position.
The duties contained in the job description may be supplemented, amended or further specified by mutual agreement between the employee and employer, provided this may significantly contribute to the employee’s fulfilment of his/her objectives.
- Bachelor degree or similar level of education
- 3-5 years in ticketing operation ideally at sporting events of international scale.
- English fluency – spoken and written (required)
- Arabic fluency – spoken and written (is an advantage)
- Any other language is of advantage
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Knowledge of Secutix and mobile ticket technology
- Self-motivation and independent
- Ability to work under pressure and in direct contact with FIFA stakeholders
- Communication skills, Listening
- Flexibility, Agility
- Organisation / coordination ability
- Lead others and foster a positive team environment