Ticketing Manager – Edmiston House
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Rangers Football Club in a role that will help deliver success at Edmiston House and provide support to the Club.
Edmiston House is a state-of-the-art multi-purpose facility that celebrates the history of one of the oldest football clubs in the world. The incredible facility will educate and entertain its customers, whilst further enhancing the experience for supporters when they visit Ibrox.
The Ticketing Manager will be responsible for the management of ticketing within Edmiston House, ensuring the customer experience remains consistently high, and that all events are managed effectively. Edmiston House hosts a variety of events, from match day operations, Club events, conferences, museum and stadium tour bookings, and live entertainment, including concerts.
This role will involve working closely with departments across Rangers Football Club and Edmiston House. Using the information gathered from ticketing, identifying where resources can be best placed to support events, as well as acting as the Edmiston House ticketing liaison for internal and club events, and working with third-party promoters.
Rangers Football Club compete in the SPFL Premiership, Domestic Cups and European competitions with between 30-35 fixtures and events per season hosted at Ibrox stadium.
- Act as a primary contact for all ticketing queries both internal and external.
- Provide regular reports and insight on ticket sales across the venue
- Ensure all events within Edmiston House are fully supported by the ticketing department
- Responsible for the management and personal development of box office and guest relations staff
- Engage with the Club and third-party promoters to increase the visibility and appeal of events
- Liaise with internal departments for any ad hoc events that may be booked into the venue
- Oversee recruitment and day to day booking of venue ancillary staff (e.g. event box office staff)
- Implement systems to ensure a consistently high standard of experience
The candidate attributes include:
- An understanding and appreciation of ticketing systems
- An understanding of our ticketing partner SeatGeek’s system would be advantageous
- An ability to identify customer demographics in relation to specific events and market accordingly
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with social digital marketing
- Experience of managing a department
- Excellent communication and staff management skills
- Administration and familiarity with Excel + MS Office packages
- Ability to work to deadlines and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- An ability to operate and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Able to work flexible and unsocial hours including evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
Equality & Inclusion:
Rangers Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
Rangers Football club also welcomes applications from suitably qualified members of the armed forces family.
- Given the nature of the business, this role includes working at both weekends and evening in accordance with the fixture schedule, and events diary.
- A developed sense of discretion and confidentiality is required.
- The candidate must keep up to date with new methods and undertake any necessary internal or external training sessions in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.