Ticketing Centre Manager
Manages the Ticketing Service Point operations at the airport in the host country during the FWC2022 including but not limited to: planning, staff management, implementation of onsite processes related to mobile ticket support, customer service, ticket sales and ticket distribution/collection.
- Manages the planning of the ticketing service point at the international airport in the host city for the FWC2022.
- Collaborate with the team to plan onsite ticketing centre operations for the FWC2022.
- Liaise and collaborate with other ticketing teams and other departments to align operational processes and policies.
- Support development of staffing profiles and descriptions for various onsite roles.
- Oversee the workforce planning and required rotas for the airport ticketing facility.
- Liaise with various ticketing teams and ticketing service providers to understand and consolidate ticketing information for onsite staff.
- Prepare materials and documentation required to carry out ticketing centre operations and reporting.
- Support the development of training material, schedule and organise training for the ticketing centre staff as well as deliver the trainings.
- Support general ticketing operations for the FWC2022 as required.
Specific operational responsibilities during the operational time of the Ticketing Centres:
- Responsible for the overall operations in the Ticketing Service Point at the airport and the management of the team deployed onsite.
- Training of 3rd party staff prior to the opening and during the operations.
- Supervise processes during opening hours.
- Managing of processes such as mobile tickets support to customers, ticket printing and problem resolution.
- Ticket stock management.
- Oversee staffing and align working schedule with 3rd party staff.
- Reporting on daily basis
If instructed to do so by his/her superior, the employee shall undertake reasonable additional tasks and individual requests, when necessary, either for operational reasons or as part of his/her position.
The duties contained in the job description may be supplemented, amended, or further specified by mutual agreement between the employee and employer, provided this may significantly contribute to the employee’s fulfilment of his/her objectives.
- Bachelor degree or similar level of education
- 3-5 years in people management/customer service and ticketing ideally at sporting events of international scale.
- English: fluent – spoken and written (required)
- Arabic fluency – spoken and written (is an advantage)
- Any other language is of advantage
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Knowledge of Secutix and mobile ticket technology (is a strong advantage)
- Self-motivation and independent
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to work under pressure and in direct contact with FIFA stakeholders at FIFA tournaments
- Flexibility, Agility
- Organisation and coordination skills
- Communication skills, motivator, people management