Team Operations Coordinator (April - November)
The variety of tasks include coordinating closely with nominated vendors & supervising team deliveries to all important team locations.
Job role & function:
• Management of team hotel logistics (including on site when appropriate).
• Co-ordination of team IT, Audio Visual, laundry, catering & scheduling requirements.
• Co-ordination of team movements with transportation partner (UK & Germany).
• Coordination of team deliveries & distribution at team hotel, practice site & stadium.
• Co-ordination of NFL practice equipment delivery, distribution & post-event collection.
• Supervise logistics & maintenance of all team practice facilities.
• Management of the field practice site including coordination of nominated vendors & suppliers.
• Co-ordination of delivery & collection of lift equipment & supervision of technician onsite at all team practice sessions.
• Co-ordination of all team golf cart requirements including delivery & collection of carts.
• Co-ordination of team power requirements for both team hotel & practice fields.
• Co-ordination of media conference set up & breakdown following scheduled media conferences.
• Co-ordination of team’s credential distribution for team hotel & stadium.
• Co-ordination of any team-related requests as directed by the Team Operations Managers.
Gerry Anderson & Paul Deakin (Team Operations Managers)
• Supporting the Team Operation Managers in their role.
• Supervising team deliveries to all key locations.
• Co-ordinating with vendors to ensure that team needs are met.
• Supporting the teams throughout their stay at the team hotel, practice facilities & stadium.
• Provide additional essential gameday support.
Length of contract: Monday 3rd April – Friday 1st December 2023
Terms of contract: Monday to Friday, plus weekends when teams are in market. Will include travel for Germany Games.
The right to work in the UK is essential to apply for this position.
Please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to the email provided.
The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to ancestry, race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. The NFL believes diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. ‘To read more about our Commitment to Diversity, click https://www.nfl.com/careers/diversity.