Team Lead Guest Relations
As the organiser of some of the biggest and most iconic sport events in the world we lead the way in the sport and event industry.
We are now looking for a Team Lead Guest Relations that is part of FIFA and supports us on our mission.
• Lead and manage the Guest Relations team being responsible for defining holistic guest relation concepts across the end-to-end guest journey including CRM, invitation management, guest communication, and guest liaison strategy
• Create a centre of excellence for Guest Management with a focus on guest profiling to capture guests' preferences and personal interests in order to build a high-end concierge unit for the delivery of exceptional front-end guest services
• Lead focus groups with internal and external key stakeholders ensuring service level alignment, consistent quality levels and seamless provision of all relevant personal information (guest itinerary, tickets, service confirmations, etc.)
• Define state-of-the-art guest-related communication and liaison strategies as well as ensure scoping, planning, and running of world class guest relations activities at events
• Monitor guest requests and bookings (programme attendance, ticket availability and distribution, travel, accommodation, transport, etc.) and implement a change management process
• Define KPIs, parameters and requirements in relation to concepts, timelines, policies, responsibilities, and operational workflows
• Identify requirements and oversee the establishment of fit for purpose and fully integrated event IT solutions for CRM, invitation management, guest communication and request handling
How will you shape the role and make it your own?
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
• Master's degree or similar higher education in Sports Management, Hospitality and/or Hotel Management
• 10+ years' experience in planning and leading in a guest-related service environment
• 6-8 years' on-the-field event hospitality, concierge, and guest management experience
• Extensive experience of managing end-to-end VVIP/VIP hospitality programmes at major sporting events
• Fluent in English, proficiency in any other FIFA language (F / ES / GER) is an asset
• Proficient in Word / PowerPoint / Excel
• Extensive knowledge of event data base, RSVP and CRM tools
• Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills; able to accurately assess workloads, evaluate performance, and motivate teams
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to shape and deliver operational excellence in teams
• Exceptional attention to detail, customer service and high level of diplomacy
• Strong CRM and Project Management skills
• Proven stakeholder management skills and experience working with dignitaries, C suite level and senior management
• Innovative, efficient, and creative
• Availability to travel frequently
Our vision is to make football truly global, diverse and inclusive, for the benefit of the entire world. The last FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022 attracted more then 5 billion viewers and the last FIFA Women's World Cup in France in 2019 one billion viewers. The opportunities for growth are exciting.
We are a modern organisation with over 850 passionate employees who are Living Football every day. Our headquarters are based in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have an office in Paris, plus eleven regional offices from New Zealand to India, Congo, Panama and Paraguay.
You can find more information about us on the FIFA career page and on jobs.FIFA.com.