Talent Acquisition Specialist (In House)
Global Sports is ready to expand our team as we continue to successfully execute our growth strategy over the coming years. We provide a range of services to an international client base of Sports Businesses and Academic Institutions, from Consulting, through to Digital Advertising, Events and more.
We are looking for a bright, motivated person, from any professional background (Shock Horror – No Sports industry Experience needed!!), who is interested to join our small, passionate team.
You will however be genuinely interested in developing yourself, your skill set and be excited to join our journey in helping the Sports Industry transform the way in which it approaches people.
We are currently seeking experienced HR Recruitment advisors to support our growing international business focused on delivering excellence to our clients.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a professional talent acquisition service to help support the variable hiring schedules of organisations across our portfolio of sports clients.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will develop innovative sourcing options, maintain a network of engaged candidates as well as undertaking market mapping projects. You will also be responsible for:
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the job openings we are hiring for
- Building effective search strategies for each role
- Interpreting resourcing plans, define role requirements and developing innovative sourcing techniques (networking, headhunting, engaging passive talent via various world-class tools and platforms,
- Shortlisting and Interviewing candidates to determine their suitability for the role
- Managing clients’ expectations via direct contact with Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Producing timely and accurate reports on recruitment activities
- Ensuring constant flow of most relevant candidates for each opening
- Undertaking market research and mapping projects.
- Share knowledge and best practice with the wider HR team to build capability
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A background with fast moving, customer facing environment with a proven track record of delivering projects
- Ideally a proven track record within an in-house or agency recruitment role With experience in searching for candidates using innovative tools and methods
- Experience of using direct sourcing techniques
- Experience of working with recruitment systems (ATSs) would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills, who is resilient with high customer service focus to manage upwards to senior levels
- (Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must)
- Strong organisation skills are important, as well as strong attention to detail, an ability to multi task and see work through to full implementation
- Capacity to understand how people issues impact the business and how HR can create value for the business
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment