Support Coordinator, ITF Academy
With the aim of raising the level of tennis worldwide and increasing the number of countries competing in mainstream international tennis, the ITF Development Programme includes a broad range of initiatives in less developed countries ranging from the grassroots to Grand Slams. Activities include ITF/GSPDP touring teams, coach education, funding for junior and professional tournaments, funding for tennis facilities, travel grants for talented players, training centres, coach education, the supply of tennis equipment and the ITF Junior Tennis Initiative.
• Manage and respond to support tickets raised through ‘FreshDesk’ support system by users and National Associations that relate to the platform, resolving or escalating issues in accordingly.
• Investigate and analyse raised service issues related to the ITF Academy platform.
• Write user support documentation for the service desk, National Associations and assist with expansion of self-service support, becoming a subject matter expert.
• Assist assigned Administrators, Deliverers (Tutors) on the platform with technical support and the utilisation of the ITF Academy.
• Assist with the uploading of content to the ITF Academy, including online courses, eBooks and Library content items.
• Provide regular reports to the Manager, Education and attend meetings with the ITF Academy platform partner developers.
• ITF Academy Library
Edit, upload, tag and maintain content items to the ITF Academy Library including video, text, and audio files.
• ITF Academy Courses
Assist with the editing and upload of new eLearning content, translations as well as assisting with the day-to-day maintenance of education and certification programmes through the ITF Academy.
• ITF Academy Webinars
Assist with the delivery of webinars, including virtual conferences.
• ITF Education Conferences
Support the delivery of hybrid and face-to-face conferences.
Assist with the editing and upload of ITF publications to the eBooks progressive web app.
As the needs of the business can change rapidly this role may change accordingly, therefore this document should be viewed as guidelines which are subject to change.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively are a prerequisite as the role involves a significant amount of liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to write clearly and concisely to effectively convey understanding between non-technical users and IT developers.
• Excellent administrative skills (Microsoft packages incl. Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Fluent in both verbal and written English.
• Knowledge of Spanish or another language, incl. Arabic, Chinese, French, or Portuguese.
• Proactive, self-starter with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
• Knowledge of LMS software tools and support desk tools, an advantage.
• Knowledge of different systems of online coach education.
• Tennis coaching certification up to ITF Coach of Advanced Players or similar, an advantage.
• Tennis tutoring experience up to Coaching Advanced Players (Level 2), an advantage.
• Knowledge of Sport Science, an advantage.
• Knowledge of the ITF Coach Education system, an advantage.
What we offer…
• Excellent salary plus discretionary bonus scheme (subject to conditions)
• 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
• Private Healthcare
• Group personal pension scheme, Life assurance and Annual Wellbeing Allowance
• Ride2Work Scheme (in conjunction with Evans Cycles)
• Free lunch when working in the office (up to £8 per day)
• Free Tea, Nespresso Coffee plus complimentary healthy snacks and fresh fruit when working in the office
• Free parking on site
• Working hours: based on 35 hours per week. Normal office hours are 09.00 -17.00 Monday to Friday. Flexible working hours are possible, with core hours of 10 am-4 pm.