Sport Data Coordinator
Our ultimate goal is to promote Volleyball, Beach Volleyball and Snow Volleyball and to raise the status of our sport to a higher level. Whether the game is played indoors, on sand or on snow, Volleyball connects and brings people together – from children playing in their free time up to professional, elite athletes.
We cultivate a strong sense of togetherness with all stakeholders, the Member National Federations, their national leagues, clubs, players, organizers and other partners of European Volleyball, from grassroots level to the top events.
We are looking to recruit a:
Sport Data Coordinator
Type of contract: Full time - Permanent
Department: Digital & TV Department
Reporting to: Head of Department
Start date: Immediately
As a member of the CEV Digital & TV department, the CEV Sport Data Coordinator is primarily responsible for leveraging data and technology to optimize the Volleyball fan experience and drive the growth of the sport from grassroots to elite level. This position requires a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and a passion for customer-centricity.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Account management support to data & commercial related partners (including betting & match technology providers).
- Oversee the sport dataflow of all CEV properties in the 3 disciplines from courtside collection to storage and utilisation through a dedicated API (including various partner data feed requirements)
- Lead CEV’s CRM strategy and platform development to capture, analyse, and utilise Volleyball Fan data effectively.
- Analyse customer data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can drive targeted marketing campaigns, personalised communications, and improved customer experiences.
- Collaborate closely with all European Volleyball stakeholders and internal departments to ensure that relevant data and insights are available in support of sport development, storytelling, and other communications and digital engagement products.
- Ensure data integrity and compliance with data protection regulations, implementing best practices for data management and privacy.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in sport-related marketing, data, betting & business management field.
- BA, BSc or equivalent in a relevant field including sport marketing, business administration, computer/IT and information technology).
- Proven experience in CRM & Data management, preferably in a similar industry.
- Knowledge of technology structures: networks, database, communications, and internet.
- Familiarity with data protection regulations, such as GDPR or CCPA, and experience implementing data privacy best practices.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and international working environments.
- A customer-centric mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- General understanding of the sport industry and the positioning of CEV competitions.
- English proficiency in both speaking and writing.
- Any other European language is a plus.
- A digital and data-driven mind-set, always looking to keep up with the latest trends.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise manage and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A good sense of pro-activity and team spirit.
- An ability to communicate complex information in a simple and consumable way.
- Independent professional ready to contribute to the overall goals of the organisation.
- Flexible and willing to work according to busy competition schedule of numerous sports events, including weekends and evenings.
- Interest in working in a fast-paced and international sport environment.
If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and cover letter in English.