Sponsoring Senior Sales Manager
To support Paris Saint-Germain’s sponsorship department, Bloch consulting is looking for a Senior Sales Manager with strong presentation, negotiation, and relationship-building skills to contribute to Paris Saint-Germain development as it embarks on an exciting period of commercial activity.
- Define a business approach strategy in autonomy, on defined sectors and markets;
- Sell sponsorship packages for the male and female football teams of Paris Saint-Germain to meet revenue targets:
1. developing and driving a pipeline of global prospects and target brands
2. leading pitches and sales conversations with major blue-chip companies and brands
3. leading negotiations and closing deals
- Participate actively in the building of world-leading sales tools, collateral, research techniques and out-reach processes in connection with the Offer team and BI team;
- Renew our sponsorship contracts in connection with the Activation team;
- Collaborate with international sports marketing agencies on revenue development opportunities;
- Maintain and further develop a high-performance culture in the sponsorship sales team and collaborate effectively with other internal teams to deliver objectives and plans;
- Prepare internal reports on sales activities and progress to revenue targets;
- Contribute to the elaboration of a medium-term sponsorship development strategy in collaboration with your manager and the entire sales team.
- 5-year master’s degree in business, Marketing, Sales or any other equivalent training;
- Proven track record and at least ten years’ experience in international sales, sports event marketing and closing global sponsorship deals;
- A sales experience abroad would be a plus;
- Having a broad and active network of relationships and contacts across brands in relevant markets, sectors and companies;
- Experience in dealing and negotiating in different cultures;
- Very good knowledge of international sport and entertainment industry;
- Perfect command of B to B sales methods applied to Sponsoring (prospecting, information, targeting, negotiation and conclusion of complex B to B sales);
- Marketing background and a good digital culture;
- Proven track record in building relationships with senior executives.
- Ability to work independently in a multi-task position within a dynamic, team-based environment;
- High level of self-motivation, initiative and commitment to achieve ambitious objectives and sales targets;
- Ability to work under pressure and in emergency situations;
- Autonomous, creative and perseverant.