Sponsor Partnership Sales Manager
A New Sport, for a Next Generation, supporting a Now Movement.
Our ambition is to accelerate micro mobility performance and safety through a worldclass racing Championship. To create an accessible and inclusive sport that inspires, excites, connects and entertains a new urban fan, whilst supporting a global movement towards more sustainable cities.
The Championship is made up of 10 teams of 2 riders racing specially developed electric scooters around bespoke inner-city circuits at speeds of over 110 km/h. The Championship is open to all genders, attracting international athletes from diverse sporting backgrounds.
After a trial season of 4 international events in 2022, the Championship is re-launching for its second season in 2024, planning 2/3 races in USA, 2/3 in Europe and 1/2 in the Middle East. Beyond 2024 we will continue to grow the championship sustainably to a likely maximum of 20+ events.
We aim to leave a positive impact on the cities we race in, raising awareness, offering access and hosting discussion. eSC offers the opportunity to be part of an organisation that impacts beyond Sport.
We are a start-up. Offering opportunity for entrepreneurial creative thinkers, with a ‘can-do’ attitude, who are prepared to ‘roll up their sleeves’ and deliver results, as part of a dynamic Team.
eSC is looking to hire a high-performing individual to drive Sponsor Partnership Sales.
A self-starter who can create, build, manage and close a pipeline. Specifically, and with the support of a Partnership Sales Exec. and an existing Sales Agency Partner:
- Work-up a partnership strategy aligned to the eSC market positioning.
- Identify the opportunities for partnership revenue generation, against existing P&L.
- Create a prospect hierarchy and sales pipeline, including:
1) Identify most appropriate brands, industries, and categories.
2) Shortlist most likely prospects.
3) Develop and manage approaches.
4) Negotiate, close and contract.
- Support the creation of partnership sales ‘go-to-market’ materials and any follow-up materials that may be required to finalise deals.
- Manage renewals and associated upsell opportunities.
- Continually analyse the sales process and suggest improvements and incremental revenue opportunities.
This role will work closely with a broad range of departments within the organisation as well as local Race Promoters.
- 3-5 years working in partnership sales, as well as developing strategies and plans.
- Evidence of delivering partnership sales revenue.
- Current understanding of sponsorship/ partnership market, its trends and opportunities.
- Existing positive prospect network and relationships.
- A creative thinker with the ability to articulate ideas concisely.
- Highly motivated ambitious self-starter.
- A team player, with strong interpersonal skills to develop close-working relationships across departments.
- Strong communication skills to confidently present proposals/ strategies internally and externally.
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays, plus birthdays off.
- Physical, Mental Health & Well-being cover.
- Flexible working hours.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Real opportunities to grow in your career and develop your skills as we scale the company.
- Competitive salary + bonus.
To apply, please send your CV & Cover Letter. Do save the documents as follows: Full Name space Date (six digit format) space Role Title.