Skating Coach 滑冰教練
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s designated organisation to provide the high performance training system for eligible sports. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
(Annual performance based remuneration package ranges from HK$497,285 to HK$1,253,926)
Reporting to the Head Skating Coach, the Skating Coach will be responsible for the following duties:
- To coordinate, implement and oversee different training programmes of elite short track speed skating athletes in Hong Kong;
- To monitor the route training of the elite figure skating athletes;
- To fully utilize and integrate scientific, medical and other athlete support services into the elite training programme to enhance elite training outcomes;
- To monitor athlete performance through comprehensive, multi-method assessment and regular evaluation;
- To provide timely and critically analyzed progress reports to the HKSI and Hong Kong Skating Union;
- To be responsible for administrative matters related to local and overseas squad training and competitions;
- To supervise Assistant Coaches and part-time coaches;
- To assist the HKSI and Hong Kong Skating Union with coach education programmes; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A University degree or its equivalent;
- Holder of a recognized coaching qualification equivalent to Hong Kong Coach Accreditation Programme Level 3 Certificate;
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional coaching experience and proven record of achievement in coaching Short Track Speed Skating athletes at national level or its equivalent;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and English writing skills;
- High level of computer literacy; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply.Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please click ''apply'' to submit your cv with expected salary, or send the completed Application Form with indication of expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com on or before 22 May 2023. Please quote reference no. GS-20230509-SKC in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS ANEQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
應徵者請附上申請表格及要求待遇，於2023年5月22日或之前寄香港新界沙田源禾路25號香港體育學院有限公司人力資源經理收或電郵致: firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com 提出申請。請註明申請編號: GS-20230509-SKC。