Senior Sport Physiotherapist
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s designated organisation to provide the high performance training system for eligible sports. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Sports Medicine Manager, the Senior Sport Physiotherapist will be responsible for the following duties.
- To provide physiotherapy treatment and rehabilitation services for scholarship athletes and to provide overseas on-field support;
- To act as case Manager to implement and enhance communication with other professionals in the same Center and other Centers to foster the program results;
- To act as a team leader to monitor and review the daily operation and productivity of the team;
- To provide clinical and professional supervision to the subordinates;
- To keep abreast of the up-to-date theory and practice as well as implementing staff training;
- To assist in planning and development of the Centers ;
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by senior staff.
- A post-graduate degree in physiotherapy or musculoskeletal physiotherapy or relevant discipline;
- Must be eligible to be registered by the Hong Kong Physiotherapy Board, with a minimum of 6 years’ physiotherapy or sports relevant working experience;
- Experience in managing sports injury;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is a definite advantage; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Please click ''apply'' to submit your CV with expected salary or send the completed Application Form with indication of expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com . The recruitment will continue until the post is filled. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20230302-SSPT in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by appointees will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER