(Senior) Sales Manager Premium Partnerships International
7 / 06
SPORTFIVE is a global sports marketing agency that delivers customer-centric solutions based on trust and transparency, deep industry experience and global relationships, digital intelligence and innovation. SPORTFIVE strategically and creatively connects brands, rights-holders, media platforms and fans to create and enable contemporary partnerships in sports. While creating and growing long-term value for all, SPORTFIVE often leads the sports business into the future through innovative digital solutions and strives to be the most progressive and respected partner in sports.
Your role and your responsibilities
- Develop strong relationships with prospective new clients via all possible customer touchpoints including phone, email, linked-in, networking events and meetings, etc.
- Lead our global and commercial sales of virtual advertising packages across multiple markets, mainly focusing on Borussia Dortmund home and a selection of BVB plus FC Bayern Munich away matches.
- Displaying a thorough understanding of SPORTFIVE's products and services, and work to a coordinated sales plan to achieve divisional budget targets and strategic objectives
- Lead sales pitches with domestic clients to understand objectives, build relationships and secure revenue for the business (small amount of international travel required)
- Continually develop prospect lists by using macro and micro market trends, sound product knowledge and deep understanding of brand marketing to identify relevant clients, industries and geographies
- Prepare sales presentations in alliance with and supported by our internal competence hubs (e.g. business intelligence, brand consulting team) using consumer insights, media value reporting, and additional proprietary methodologies to help build compelling business cases
- Provide weekly and regular updates at team sales meetings showcasing activity and pipeline development, business closed and share any insight for potential collaboration with other Sales Team members
- Ensure strong after-sales relationship management where necessary to enhance renewal probability, and identify cross-sales/upselling potential
- Represent SPORTFIVE to the broader market in a way that is consistent with the high standards and professional approach expected of employees
- You are a highly motivated sales professional with a track record in generating sponsorship revenues with several years professional work experience
- A strategic and consultative sales capability, including the ability to create customised partnerships in response to individual corporate needs and objectives
- Genuine Team player who is willing and able to lead by example
- Outstanding sales communication, presentation and negotiation skills, including high degree of comfort preparing and delivering high quality pitches and presentations to senior corporate decision makers in English and German
- Good contact structure with brands and ability to extend his network and build strong and reliable relationships
- The ability to priority manage multiple work streams in a demanding, time sensitive environment
This is what you can expect from us
- Your new environment: an exciting task in the sports business, a committed team with short communication and decision-making paths
- Our onboarding: You will start with a position-specific introduction and as part of our 'Welcome on Board' initiative you will receive a comprehensive overview of the entire organization
- Your development opportunities: freedom for both personal and professional development, supported by individual development planning with complementary, further training measures as well as "training on the job”
- Work-life balance: support for work-life balance, including flexible working hours and mobile working, and a free family service for support in all life situations
- Many corporate benefits: discounted partner offers as well as a wide range of additional benefits
- Our culture: we support a culture of diversity and "live" our values - regular training courses and clear internal processes form the formal basis for our open, respectful, and appreciative ways of working.