Senior Programme Manager
iLUKA, part of the CSM Sports & Entertainment group, is a specialised agency, developing and delivering coordinated strategic activations for sponsors and other stakeholders at global events. We are experts in executing cutting edge event hospitality experiences born from intelligent strategic direction. Our heritage is big events for big companies looking for strategic and measured solutions which focus on creating unforgettable experiences for stakeholders integral to sponsors success.
Our experience working with Sponsors, Organising Committees, International Sporting Federations, Governing Bodies and City stakeholders enables us to develop our clients sponsorship story to ensure that activations maximise the communication of their messages as well as guide global teams and their local markets through the unique complexities of delivering effectively at global events.
We are looking for an Senior Programme Manager to join our team in the iLUKA Tokyo office, the role is to start in November 2019 and is a fixed term contract until September 2020. The Programme Manager is responsible for the planning and delivery of our local clients hospitality programme for 2020 in Tokyo. This role requires you to have managed a Olympic Hospitality programme previously. We will supply the successful candidate with a competitive salary, VISA to work in Japan, accommodation and flights.
- Support and lead, at times, in design and detailed planning of the programme and strategies for delivery
- Work with the client to understand in detail the guests movements and ensure all information and operational planning documents are kept updated
- Update all itineraries, briefing documents and communications as and when changes occur
- Working with operations department plan and manage all programme elements including Hotel, Ticketing, F&B, Transport, Premiums, Print and Production, Onsite offices, Accreditation.
- Progressing all programme management team areas of responsibility until dedicated resources are on-boarded
- Develop guest experience in line with client aims and local market knowledge pre event, and actively manage the guest experience onsite
- Develop and manage project timelines
- Advise clients on deadlines in a timely manner
- Develop and manage relationships with venue managers and the Organising Committee
- Develop and manage relationships with suppliers
- Develop training / operational manuals to ensure team has thorough knowledge of all procedures
- Oversee all aspects of operational delivery
- Coordinate guest travel in partnership with a designated travel agency
- Budget management & reconciliation
- Proactive client account management – developing and maintaining a strong, mutually beneficial client relationship at all times
- Identify appropriate business development opportunities within the current client programme(s) and/or potential new programmes
- Support the Client Services Team in preparation and delivery Tokyo 2020 sponsor workshops and meetings as required
- This is not an exhaustive list, and all team members will be expected to contribute to any other aspects of the programme, as necessary.
Skills Knowledge & Expertise
- Proven experience in a hospitality program role within the Olympic Games
- Experience in managing large international teams
- Experience in managing budgets of in access $5 million
- Strong time management skills with ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer skills (excel in particular)
- Proactive, positive approach to all tasks and a high degree of reliability