Senior Programme and Delivery Manager - FESTIVAL UK* 2022
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the delivery phase of two major events that will mark a major year in the cultural life of the UK. The Senior Programme & Delivery Manager is a central role operating across the CCQ&F divisions and support all functional areas (FAs) to operate effectively and with a 'one team' approach. The role will establish, oversee and continuously improve ways of working across the delivery of all workstreams. As a member of the CCQ&F senior team, this role requires a passionate, adaptable and agile individual who can build strong working relationships across both the Organising Committee and Festival 2022 Ltd.
- Develop and assure the integrated delivery plans for CCQ&F to support and facilitate effective planning, acting as a single source of truth for workstream performance against key milestones.
- Work collegiately with team members at all levels to devise, review and update project plans and track risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies using centralised programme management tools.
- As a member of the CCQ&F senior team, support rapid decision-making across the businesses to advance programme delivery and maintain progress.
- Lead special projects for the team, taking ownership and accountability for their planning, delivery and implementation.
- Represent the divisions and functional areas (FAs) at integrated planning forums, cross-functional meetings and as part internal management structures.
- Track the implementation and operational components of CCQ&F programme delivery, undertaking weekly and monthly reporting for internal programme management requirements. In this capacity, own the regular dashboard submissions to the Integrated Planning FA and monitor CCQ&F data within the 'The Hub' (our centralised programme management tool) to ensure up-to-date records.
- Coordinate the divisions' contract management activity for key turnkey or outsource solutions. Support contract managers to collate, develop and prepare key documentation for onboarding of suppliers to ensure efficient, effective and coordinated integration into the business.
Skills and Experience Required
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- A degree relevant to the role and/or equivalent professional experience.
- Exceptional planning and project management skills.
- Ability to find clarity and direction in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Ability to develop and assess a range of complex operational requirements and implement the most appropriate approach.
- Experience of leading and motivating team members.
- Experience of project delivery through overseeing multi-disciplinary project teams and encouraging them to meet objectives.
- Experience in managing key programme management office functions including reporting and resource management.
- Advanced knowledge in project management.
- Experience of working for a publicly funded project.
- Experience of delivering projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
- Experience of using Sharepoint and SmartSheets tools.
Competitive salary aligned to industry standards
This position is subject to a Basic criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Festival UK* 2022 is an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer and we encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We are working towards achieving Leaders in Diversity through the National Centre for Diversity. The principles "FREDIE" (Fairness - Respect - Equality - Diversity - Inclusion and Engagement) support our aim of delivering a truly inclusive and accessible games.
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. If you wish for your application to be considered under the Disability Confident scheme, please submit a completed form with your application, which can be found on the Festival UK* 2022 jobs site under the current vacancies drop down.
To apply for this role please follow the link and complete the application attaching a single document containing your CV and Covering Letter. Please also submit your disability confident/ reasonable adjustments form (if required).
On occasions where we receive a large number of applications, we may close the advert ahead of the publicised closing date. We would therefore advise that you submit your completed application as soon as possible.
We take your data privacy seriously. Before sending your application please review our applicant privacy notice which explains how we use your personal data. This can be found on the Festival UK* 2022 jobs site under the current vacancies drop down.