Keen to produce and overlook the production of high-quality live programming for the Red Bull Media Network? Join our Live Team!
As Senior Producer, you’ll be responsible for the content that is produced for a project, at the discretion of the relevant Network – that could include Social Media Clips as well as the main live show.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
In this role, you’ll be the project lead for various general live and eventually motorsports projects, including Red Bull Art of Motion, Red Bull Street Style and Red Bull Neymar Jr’s Five. You’ll support on development projects within those topics and relevant country projects as required.
CONTENT & EDITORIAL WORK
You’ll oversee and supervise production of the appropriate content plan for a global audience in various live projects, including flanking & activation content. In addition, you’ll have editorial responsibility in the gallery during live broadcasts.
As Senior Producer you’ll manage multiple internal and external stakeholders. You’ll work with other internal departments to maintain clear communication and briefs for all projects, aligning regularly to ensure smooth delivery. You’ll act as quality control and guidance for production partners across the globe as well as internal staff.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 6+ years of experience in editorial live production including producing in an OB truck, working with, and developing on air-talent
- Excellent project management skills
- Passion for sport & media in a digital environment
- Understanding of non-live productions and Social Media and basic skills in editing software
- Innovative, out-of-the-box thinking
- Editorial, interviewing, and storytelling skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently and reliably in a multilingual, multicultural environment
- Willingness to travel & work on weekends
- University Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English
- Travel up to 25%
We are looking forward to receiving your online applicatoin!