Senior Partnership Manager Select
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome.
- Lead the PUMA SELECT strategy in alignment with the Head of Select.
- Be the main point of contact for assigned collaborative partner
- Drive product creation strategy in conjunction with PLM and BU by setting up clear milestones in alignment with our product teams.
- Ensure that terms and conditions/contracts are understood and signed before the creation process begins
- Ensure flawless Go to Market process by communicating all information accurately to Select operation team
- Provide to the Select Marketing POD the Partners creative direction and concepts to create assets as well as to promote and activate the collaboration
- Track and report on business performances on the collaborations based on sales figures and feedback
- Travel domestically and internationally to ensure effective communication with Partners and cross functional teams
- Ensure that the image and reputation of the PUMA brand is maintained to the highest level in any dealings with external parties.
- 6 plus years of experience in a Licensing environment role with leadership experience
- Experience in working with consumer facing products
- Experience working in a matrix organization strongly preferred
- Ability to influence without direct authority, collaborate and negotiate with internal customers
- Strong presentation and business acumen skills required
- Proven skills in Excel, Powerpoint, budget management
- Fluency in English. Other language skills are a plus
- University degree in Business or related degree
- This opportunity will be available in full time or part time.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.