Senior Manager - Sponsor Client Services
This position is responsible for client management which includes ensuring execution of sponsorship deliverables across the portfolio of assets and maintaining long-term relationships with commercial partners. As a key member of the Corporate Partnerships team, this role also includes contributing towards new sales opportunities and managing new projects.
Duties and Areas of Responsibility
- Manage the Client Services team for commercial partners and support the sales team by providing exceptional service to all clients to ensure the delivery of sponsorship rights and entitlements, exceeding needs and expectations to sustain a long-term client relationships.
- Operate as the point of contact and handle all communication in a highly professional and timely manner. Skilled problem solver and expert at diplomatic negotiations.
- To be able to take the lead in relationship management to attain a smooth delivery of the clients’ sponsorship rights and entitlements such as activations and marketing collaborations.
- Work closely with and coordinate among various internal teams – especially close coordination with ASM Global, Kai Tak Sports Park Ltd and other members of the consortium. Work on assigned projects, ensuring that all stakeholders and teammates are kept up to date with information about the partnerships, and also act in a supportive role in other projects.
- Achieve a thorough understanding of KTSP assets and products, and assisting the sales team in identifying new opportunities for upselling and in the renewal process.
- Collaborate with the KTSP sales and marketing teams on potential brand activation projects through development of ideas, proposal creation and execution.
- Deal with all client administration matters and assist with additional ad hoc tasks as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent proven experience;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in account servicing, client management, event management, or marketing and sponsorship activations;
- Experience and understanding commercial partnerships and sponsorships
- Flexible and adaptable when met with challenges and handling clients;
- The ability to operate independently and drive forward projects to completion that require approval from multiple internal stakeholders and at times government departments like Culture, Sports & Tourism Bureau;
- Protect the contractual rights and entitlements of KTSP clients whilst also ensuring the integrity of event partnership programmes within the overall KTSP ecosystem
- Handle all necessary client reporting to demonstrate clear achievement of goals such as brand recall and event activation numbers
- Maintains professional and ethical standards in the work environment;
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Strong coordination, organization and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external partners and clients across all levels;
- Ability to build on clients’ insights and develop solutions based on customer needs;
- Willing to work extended hours during event days and partner activations;
- Deliver results under pressure
- Cantonese and English fluency very important