Senior Manager Esports Marketing MENA
SPORTFIVE is a global sports marketing agency that delivers customer-centric solutions based on trust and transparency, deep industry experience and global relationships, digital intelligence and innovation. SPORTFIVE strategically and creatively connects brands, rights-holders, media platforms and fans to create and enable contemporary partnerships in sports.
While creating and growing long-term value for all, SPORTFIVE often leads the sports business into the future through innovative digital solutions and strives to be the most progressive and respected partner in sports.
Being at the centre of professional sport SPORTFIVE will use its unique position, in order to make a positive contribution to sustainability and to live up to the social and economic duty and responsibility, which sport and consequently all parties involved, also have.
SPORTFIVE operates with a global mindset and network of over 1,200 local experts based in 15 countries around the world, active in Football, Golf, Esports, Motorsport, Handball, Tennis, American Football, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Olympics and Multi-Sport Events and many more.
Sportfive is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Manager to join our team in the MENA region. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sports marketing and sponsorship, excellent client relationship skills, and a willingness to thrive in a challenging and growing environment. We are looking for a profile ready to settle in for the long term in one of the most ambitious projects of the industry.
- Client Management to build and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring their objectives are met and their expectations are exceeded. Leading the delivery of Top-Tier International ESports rightsholders including on-site presence with the client & direct lead of the dedicated team.
- Market Analysis: Conduct thorough market research to identify sponsorship opportunities, industry trends and competitor activities.
- Market development when it comes to acquiring new assets for esports and gaming in close consultation with Rightsholder Director to ensure an attractive portfolio and growth within MENA.
- Responsible for marketing and product development for domestic related asstes in close consultation with the sales counterpart.
- Support of Sales for dedicated Budget targets regarding the assets within the market incl. including meetings, target list evaluation and further support on Pre & After Sales.
- Event Management: Oversee the execution of sponsored events, ensuring seamless delivery and activation of sposorship assets.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field (Master's degree preferred).
- 5-7+ years of experience in sports marketing and sponsorship, with a proven track record of successful sponsorship activations & enthusiasm for ESports and Gaming
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Experience in managing teams and leading projects
- Ideally, you have experience in traditional sports and are familiar with the trends and working in the region.
- Willingness to relocate to and work within MENA region. Be prepared to work in challenging and dynamic environments within the MENA region, adapting to cultural nuances and changing circumstances.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
This is what you can expect from us:
- Your new environment: an exciting task in the sports business, a committed team with short communication and decision-making paths
- Our onboarding: You will start with a position-specific introduction and as part of our 'Welcome on Board' initiative you will receive a comprehensive overview of the entire organization
- Your development opportunities: freedom for both personal and professional development, supported by individual development planning with complementary, further training measures as well as "training on the job”
- Work-life balance: support for work-life balance, including flexible working hours and mobile working, and a free family service for support in all life situations
- Many corporate benefits: discounted partner offers as well as a wide range of additional benefits
- Our culture: we support a culture of diversity and "live" our values - regular training courses and clear internal processes form the formal basis for our open, respectful, and appreciative interaction with
SPORTFIVE values the diversity of its employees as an enrichment and is expressly committed to the goal of equal opportunities for all genders. Women are strongly encouraged to apply in this regard.
SOUNDS GOOD? Then apply with your CV directly via our careerpage and tell us your salary expectations and possible start date. Also let us know briefly in two or three points who you are, why you share our enthusiasm for sports and why this position should be the next step for you.
We are looking forward to your application!