Senior Digital Specialist
Only Saudi applicants will be considered
1. Job Objective
Support all the JCSA’s marketing communication functions and activities across website and outbound emails to drive awareness and engagement with key customer groups around Jockey Club of Saudi Arabia brand, products and events – particularly the world’s richest race, The Saudi Cup - to help grow interest in both our events and sport to drive longer-term commercial revenue growth. Please note, the Club is currently building a new website and investing in its email marketing capabilities. Reports to Senior Digital Manager.
2. Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Showcase the best of our racing, lifestyle and cultural proposition across website and EDMs while ensuring our commercial partners are effectively integrated into the production.
- Maintain information accuracy across the website in English and Arabic; present our events in an aspirational and intuitive way to ensure a great user experience for key audiences including horseracing fans, event attendees and horseracing industry stakeholders while increasing online transactions. Continue to improve web content and layout through analytical insights.
- Build desire to attend events, and engagement with the sport, and improve customer satisfaction through timely relevant and engaging emails that are segmented and targeted to the right customers groups.
- Support increase volume of good customer contact data.
- Assist in build of e-surveys that help inform the business of key insights to shape the future.
- Ensure consistent and aspirational tone-of-voice across website and EDM.
- Execute EDM communications strategy on Dotmailer through effective planning and customer segmentation,
- Write, design, send and measure performance of all JCSA emails. Ensure timely, relevant and engaging content tailored to
- audience interests across racing, fashion, food and entertainment.
- Assist in the build of automated email marketing journeys to improve efficiencies and drive sales.
- Manage performance of website.
- Make all content updates on website in English / Arabic (with third-party assistance if required). Ensure information accuracy
- and tone-of-voice consistency of website to grow audiences, build engagement and increase online sales.
- Ensure that racedays, events and product information are presented in a timely, intuitive and aspirational way on the website
- to drive improved sales online transactions.
- Improve website functionality across SEO / SEM, meta-data and optimise user-journeys to maximise sales.
- Compile regular reports using Google Analytics to measure and improve website performance.
- Help build and distribute post-raceday digital surveys to measure guest experience in venue.
- Support initiatives to drive database growth.
- Support social media team where required. This may include work on some major race days.
- Work closely with internal departments to manage their digital requirements in line with digital strategy.
- Such other duties as the Company may, at times, reasonably require.
- Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- Ensure the adherence of the reporting directorates to JCSA’s policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Management Reporting
- Report to the Digital Manager on the progress of activities against the objectives. Present regular and ad-hoc management reports to, but not limited to, the Digital Manager on opportunities, highlighting critical issues and challenges, and provide insights to ensure effective decision-making.
- Promote and maintain a good image of the club, while conducting business in an ethical and professional manner.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to support coordinated and targeted communications plan.
- Become the ’‘go-to’ within the business for supporting commercial and brand objectives across website and EDMs
3. Job Requirements
- Required Education
- Degree in Marketing or any other relevant field preferred but not mandatory
- Required Years of Experience
- Minimum four years marketing experience.
- Good English and Arabic.
- Excellent copywriter. Ideally English and Arabic.
- CMS experience.
- Knowledge of Dotmailer (or similar email distribution platform).
- Able to demonstrate exceptional results from executing marketing communication plans.
- Understands customer segments.
- Understands analytics tools and can support delivery of SEO / SEM initiatives.
- Standard professional level IT skills.
- Interest in horse racing preferred. Ability to quickly acquire knowledge around the sport and the JCSA’s position in the context of global and domestic racing essential
- Confident communicator able to effectively liaise with many internal stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Must be passionate about delivering great digital customer experiences.
- Excited to evolve a great brand and committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Evidence of resilient, tenacious and action orientated approach. Focused on achieving successful commercial outcomes.
- Good attention-to-detail and analytical mindset.
- Enjoys personal accountability. Strong work ethic. Able to work well under own motivation without close supervision.
4. Organizational Relationships
- Direct Reports to
- Digital Manager
- Direct Reports from
5. Contacts and Relationships
- Key Internal Relationships
- Senior Digital Manager
- Communications & Marketing Teams
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Events Manager
- F&B Manager
- Racing Operations
- To support delivery of an aspirational, meaningful and relevant proposition for all customers across website and emails
- Support and align with the broader objectives of the marketing and communications to ensure opportunities are maximized across website and email output
- To ensure that tone-of-voice is consistent and aspirational
- To ensure that marketing activations are effectively leveraged across website and emails.
- To ensure that F&B investments are effectively leveraged across website and emails.
- Ensure we build industry popularity through timely, relevant and engaging digital experiences across the sport
To apply for the vacancy please click the ‘apply’ button below.