Senior Business Development Manager
Become a Senior member of our Global Partnerships Team.
Your goal will be to create valuable partnerships by giving wings to our clients!
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
With a commercial mind, you’ll be responsible for driving business development efforts globally from the full portfolio of Red Bull assets in Sports, Culture, Brand and Media for an agreed range of categories and clients, delivering against the targets. You’ll manage the end-to-end sales process from initial market analysis, client approach and proposal creation, to final negotiations and contracting of partnership agreements in a very dynamic environment.
In this position, you’ll take a pro-active ownership of the Global Partnerships strategy and the planning and implementation of related sales activities within defined areas of responsibility to hit business goals. As a true brand ambassador, you’ll demonstrate the premium brand equity and brand values of Red Bull in all internal and external interactions.
#NUMBERS, NUMBERS, NUMBERS
You don’t shy away from numbers and leverage insights to continuously improve performance. In addition, you'll take care of the management of a CRM database and provide data for reporting.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 3+ years’ work experience in international media, marketing or sports industry in a similar commercial role
- Demonstrable track record in securing successful brand partnerships, including developing & implementing different partnership business models
- Broad network of brand contacts at global decision-maker level
- Outstanding expertise in, and understanding of the broad Marketing including Sports and Culture
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, conceptual and creative capabilities
- Dynamic and energetic approach to work, with strong communication and negotiating skills
- Outgoing personality who thrives on cooperative thinking
- University degree in Marketing or similar subject
- Fluent in English, German and other languages are a plus
- Travel up to: 25%
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!