Senior Business Development Manager & Business Development Manager – Hospitality Sales
Sportfive UK is looking for outstanding candidates to work in our Hospitality Sales function, and support a successful process for our UEFA Euro 2024 sales programme.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a new division, helping to support on the development of a go-to-market strategy and executing on a sales plan. The division will have an 8 figure budget responsibility.
The successful candidates should have an excellent track record in sports hospitality sales, be comfortable working with autonomy, be used to a high-pressure environment, and be able to contribute to strategic discussions on additional commercial sales projects.
What does success look like?
- Delivering a high level of individual sales success, hitting monthly revenue targets, and achieving all personal KPI’s
- UK Hospitality Sales Function achieving its revenue target for UEFA EURO 2024.
- Building and maintaining outstanding relationships with brands and colleagues.
Our prefered candidate
- Strong track record in hospitality sales
- Outstanding sales individuals, with great interpersonal skills
- High work ethic able to thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Team players who can self-motivate and work with autonomy
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Contribute to the UK go-to-market sales plan for UEFA Euro 2024 in order to achieve the divisional revenue target
- Liaise with the central hospitality team to ensure strategic alignment across the project
- Alongside the Sales Director, manage the full end-to-end sales process; including prospecting, client presentations and meetings, commercial negotiations and contractual finalisation.
- Contribute to the development of a local marketing plan to support the sales effort
- Work with our graphic designers and data specialists to ensure sales collateral is of a best-in-class standard and locally appropriate
- Work with our internal VIP Travel team to upsell clients with high-end travel and event services for UEFA Euro 2024
- Provide weekly updates at team sales meetings showcasing activity and pipeline development, business closed, as well as fulfil internal reporting requirements for Sales Director and Senior Leadership Team.
- Work successfully with other sales managers and reps to leverage existing brand relationships and cross-team sales opportunities
- Actively participate in the collection of unpaid bills from clients, in conjunction with the accounting department, and settle any customer disputes appropriately
- Use SPORTFIVE’s global CRM tool appropriate, and represent SPORTFIVE in the market with high standards
- Work with the Sales Director, as well as the Strategy and Business Development team to new hospitality growth opportunities and work with Strategy and Business Development teams to evaluate the commercial potential and present recommendations to the Senior Management Board