Senior Account Manager
Seven League is a fast-growing digital sports agency. The company was founded in 2011 and has since grown to over 50 full-time staff with additional associates in 14 European countries. Seven League is part of the Endeavor Group which is a global sports business and includes companies such as IMG, UFC and 160/90.
We have a wide range of clients, national and international, reaching all sectors of the sports business including the NFL, FIFA, Spurs, LCFC, the NBA, the NHL, Sport England and England Netball.
Seven League are looking for Senior Account Manager/Consultant focusing on digital strategy within the sport & entertainment industries.
This role will be wide-ranging and the candidate will need to react to the needs of the business and its clients – it may include tasks such as managing social media managers or writing and presenting digital strategies or briefing digital content production as well as working directly with our clients on a daily basis. It is possible that this person may be embedded with a client on behalf of Seven League as part of the role.
The right individual for this role will have a broad range of skills and will be looking for a varied role in which they will be challenged and grow rapidly by rising to those challenges. This individual will be a motivated self-starter with a high work rate and a thirst for knowledge
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Presenting ideas, campaigns and strategies to clients of all levels
- Creation of digital strategies based on solid analysis that transform sports organisations
- Determining and clarifying strategic and operational problems via consultation (e.g. running interviews and workshops)
- Analysing and interpreting research and stats to detect trends and create strategic and operational recommendations
- Identification of revenue growth, customer acquisition and retention opportunities and delivery of relevant recommendations
- Resource planning, project management and milestone tracking
- The creation of marketing campaigns including planning, basic SEO, asset production and paid media advertising (Facebook, Twitter and Google)
- Writing reports
- Understanding the latest digital trends, and reporting this back to the wider team and clients
- Working with all other personnel to develop and achieve the company’s overall strategic goals
- Contributing to business development of new and existing clients
- Being an ambassador for Seven League and IMG, and maintaining a professional approach at all times
- Other duties that are within the scope of the role may be required
Knowledge and Experience
- Solid experience in digital media, marketing or commercial roles
- A keen understanding of digital technologies, social media platforms, websites, apps and content production
- Technically savvy and passionate about the latest digital trends and developments
- Extensive experience in some aspect of digital media (marketing, content, product, data/insights etc)
- Understanding of business strategy, particularly within the media sector
- Experience using analytics platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter)
- Understanding of marketing: research, campaign planning, audience segmentation, profiling and content targeting
- Modelling & forecasting expertise
- Project management and stakeholder management experience
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent client facing skills or experience of working with a wide range of senior stakeholders within an organisation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including strong presentation skills
- Highly numerate with good experience of using spreadsheets to understand and manipulate data
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, in particular statistical manipulation in Excel and creating PowerPoint presentations
- Organised and an ability to meet fixed deadlines
- A commitment to continual professional development of oneself and others
- Comfortable under pressure (presenting, running workshops, giving clients feedback etc.)
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, manage budgets and meet deadlines
- Demonstrable ability to learn new skills with a readiness to share those skills among other members of the team
- Strong initiative with a 'can do' attitude and willingness to be flexible in approach to achieve desired outcomes
- Enthusiasm for the opportunities presented by digital technology
- Hard-working, flexible and adaptable, strong initiative with a 'can do' attitude
- Customer or client focused approach
- This is a permanent position.
- Please note this role will be based at our offices in Islington, London.
- Working hours are 9:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday, with some flexibility on remote working as appropriate
- May be required to attend (and travel to) locations, including other IMG buildings and meetings
- Unsocial hours may be required, as dictated by the demands of the business schedule
- Adapting to use of new systems and technology where appropriate
Equal Opportunities Statement
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.