Senior Account Executive
Please note that whilst this is predominantly a remote position it is a requirement of the role that the person be based in or near to Madrid to allow for colleague and client meetings
WHO WE ARE...
SPORTFIVE is a global sports marketing agency that utilises the unique emotional power of sport to create and enable pioneering partnerships. We strategically and creatively connect brands, rights-holders, media platforms and fans across a multitude of sports.
Whether it’s supporting Premier League football clubs to secure their next front of shirt sponsor, curating deals for brands to showcase their advertising during games televised to millions across the world, or representing the best talent in our industry, connecting sport to incredible brands and partners is at the heart of what we do.
Want to find out more? Check out our LinkedIn and Instagram pages for an insight into what we do and what its like to work here.
Having recently been voted the No.1 most attractive sports marketing agency to work for, we’re incredibly proud of our culture and the people that help to nurture it. If you want to help shape the future of the sports industry, then we want to hear from you.
YOUR NEW JOB…
SPORTFIVE UK is recruiting a Senior Account Executive for the Partnership Marketing team to work on one of our biggest clients, EA SPORTS in the activation and management of its global football partnerships and athletes within Spain and across Europe. You will join a team experienced in creating, managing and activating sponsorship campaigns for brands and will work with premium rights holders. Your experience combined with strong general sports and football knowledge will be key for this role.
AS OUR SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, YOU WILL BE…
- Supporting the day-to-day management and activation of a set of EA SPORTS FC global partners and possible FC Ambassadors in / around Spain. Reporting into a - Senior Account Manager, you will be part of a team who supports the delivery of partner’s rights including;
- Creating, maintaining and updating internal records, logs and key client reporting / tracking documents
- Produce contact reports / meeting notes from client and rights holder meetings
- Support the management, planning and delivery of events and player appearances
- Work with the client on content creation, marketing asset and partnership materials
- Support on the approval process of EA SPORTS FC marketing assets with partners and possible FC Ambassadors
- Attend activation events / hospitality trips as and when needed
- Conduct research and generate creative ideas related to the activation of partnership rights, where required
- Provide social media tracking and support with the monitoring of partner and possible FC Ambassador content
- Support coordinating and creating season-long reports and de-brief documentation
WHAT YOU’LL BRING…
- Must have partnership activation experience (minimum 2 years)
- Preferable to have had experience working with football / sporting talent.
- To have a distinct knowledge of sport, particularly football / the football scene in Spain
- Have an interest in e-Sports and gaming
- Good knowledge of social media platforms and reporting mechanisms
- Languages; Native Spanish (written & verbal), proficiency in English, Portuguese (not mandatory)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Creative & proactively minded
- A positive, flexible attitude
- Flawless attention to detail
- Strong planning ability
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good presenting skills – creating and presenting
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Must be available for travel (nationally / internationally) and have the flexibility to attend events on an evening / at weekends
Don’t fit all the criteria? Don’t worry! Our job adverts give you a flavour of what you can expect in the role, but you don’t have to tick every box. We put a lot of focus on the importance of developing our people, so if you think you’d be a great fit for us then hit apply.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US...
SPORTFIVE is a company that cares about and looks after it’s people. We regularly get together to celebrate our achievements each year with our summer and Christmas events, and ensure that everyone feels a part of the team.
SPORTFIVE are proud to be an equal opportunities employer who provide equal employment opportunity regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.