Seasonal Special Events & Logistics Coordinator (April - November)
• Develop and maintain strong long-term relationships with vendors and key stakeholders
• Manage and co-ordinate hotel room blocks in all hotels for staff and vendors during the London Games.
• Using Eventbrite, set up a reservation link for gameday staff shuttles at HQ and vendor hotels. Manage these bookings and co-ordinate with ground transportation company on number of reservations
• Organise hotel staff credentials through Resource Print
• Collaborate with creative to secure the signage and banners for the HQ hotel
• Design and collate the information for the NFL Working Staff Letter for the London Games
• Manage ordering of NFL pins for working staff over the London Games
• Order the stationary for the HQ hotel
• Manage the welcome packs for Alumni, EVPs and VIPs during the London Games
• Manage and co-ordinate the ground transportation requirements for the NFL London games
• Extensive events support for all NFL fan events in and around the NFL London games
• Compile and co-ordinate schedules for NFL player and legend appearances
• Manage the ordering of NFL merchandise and giveaways
• Experience of working within sports and events industry
• An understanding/knowledge of NFL
• Highly organised with exceptional time management and efficient problem-solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
The right to work in the UK is essential to apply for this position.
Please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to the email provided.
The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to ancestry, race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. The NFL believes diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. To read more about our Commitment to Diversity, click https://www.nfl.com/careers/diversity.