Sales Strategy & Requirements Coordinator - Ticketing
The Sales Strategy & Requirements Coordinator, plans and delivers the ticket sales strategy, gathers and manages the general public and FIFA constituent group’s requirements, and ensures that all Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functional areas implement the applicable requirements timely and, in accordance with the project schedule. They focus particularly on the delivery of an efficient ticketing operation for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™.
- Support in the definition of the ticket sales strategy and in the gathering of the ticketing requirements for each FIFA event;
- Support the drafting of the CRM ticketing project documents;
- Provide training to the CRM ticketing team and external service providers when required;
- Communicate the ticketing project requirements to all CRM functional areas, monitor the respective implementation and assess the results;
- Coordinate with all relevant CRM functions to guarantee the provision of sales collaterals and content, consistent and in accordance with the ticketing glossary, in all applicable languages;
- Coordinate with all relevant CRM functions to guarantee the timely and accurate performance of user acceptance tests of ticketing portals and other ticketing and customer relationship systems;
- Coordinate with all relevant CRM functions to guarantee the timely and accurate management of customer enquiries and escalations;
- Ensure an efficient administration of the CRM ticketing records and documents;
- Ensure adherence to specific operational deadlines and compliance with ticketing policies and regulations;
- Coordinate tasks, distribute responsibilities and assess results;
- Identify, report and monitor on risks and issues;
- Apply controlling and corrective measures where applicable;
- Support and/or deliver content within FIFA Ticketing customer workshops;
- Review ticket sales activity reports and assist with analysis of sales behaviour when considering operational deadlines;
- Perform regular reporting;
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships and collaborate with other internal teams, departments and business stakeholders.
- Any other duties that may be required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor degree in relevant area, or similar level of education.
- Experience in ticketing processes/solutions for major sports events.
- Venue and onsite operations experience for major sports event.
- Proficiency in MS Project and MS Office Suite.
- Ticketing projects for major sport events.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and escalations.
- Drafting content for website, ticketing portals, customer responses and communications.
English fluency – spoken and written (required)
Native level of at least one of the following: French, Spanish, German or Arabic.