Sales Presentations Associate
Building the big moments - we deliver unforgettable sporting events.
Sports evoke a lifelong and unrivaled passion that touches people regardless of culture, gender, generation, or status. At Infront our aim is to connect fans and consumers to the greatest sports events by delivering unmatched event experiences, creating easy access to engaging content, and building inclusive communities.
Working on some of the most important and high-potential properties in our HQ in Zug, we are looking for a Sales Presentations Associate to join our team ASAP.
In this exciting role you will be working as part of the Marketing Sales Services Team to support colleagues of the Central Sales Team in their work with clients and prospective brands. You will be responsible for creating high quality, dynamic and well-thought-out sales presentations that tell a compelling partnership story. You will also:
- Work collaboratively within the sales presentation team and with the wider team to ensure brand consistency across all presentations
- Support our sales team and members of the leadership team driving activation and creative ideas for prospects and sponsors
- Bring an understanding of the commercial side of (sports) marketing and how this affects the creation of sales proposals
- Design and format engaging and professional presentations for different brands and propositions using MS PowerPoint
- Develop relevant story angles for sponsorship prospect discussions, substantiated by digital data and facts and figures
- Interact with the sales team to clarify doubts and provide suggestions on layouts, designs
- Reformat existing content and be able to convey key points through illustration or information graphics
- Graduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience of professional PowerPoint presentation design experience (PowerPoint certification not required, but helpful)
- Knowledge of sports media, marketing and sales markets is desirable
- Experience working in an international environment
Skills & competencies:
- Excellent PowerPoint skills including use of multiple masters, color themes, animations, actions, video, icons, infographics and enhanced layouts
- Possess outstanding attention to detail and take pride in selling our properties message through outstanding visuals/graphics
- Understand the latest PowerPoint trends and designs and can add visuals, charts, and graphics to create presentations that capture the audience’s attention
- Ability to consistently uphold brand and style guidelines, and communicate and potentially teach these standards to others internally
- Ability to understand data relationships and how data can be used to create a meaningful image
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, work on many projects simultaneously, and work in a team environment in an international setting
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & InDesign)
- Experience with Empower is a plus, not a must
- Well-developed communication skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Interest in digital, sponsorship, marketing, and sports business
- Good command of English (spoken and written), additional languages a plus
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery, and ‘client-first' thinking (external & internal)
- Positive attitude towards Infront’s company values
- High degree of awareness on all Compliance related matters with special focus on Infront’s Code of Conduct and all related policies
What we offer:
- Health-conscious work environment
- Discounts on various sports equipment and gym memberships
- Support for further education
- Recognition of life milestones
- Opportunity to act as a Venue Manager for various international sport competitions
- Central location in Zug
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly motivated, and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront is an equal opportunities employer.