Sales Manager (WBD Sports)
Your New Role…
Eurosport is the number one sport destination in Europe, fuelling the passion of fans and connecting them with the greatest sports events in the world. Firmly established as the Home of Cycling, Grand Slam Tennis and Winter Sport, Eurosport channels – Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 – reach 231 million cumulative subscribers across 95 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
Eurosport.com is Europe’s No 1 online sports news website with an average of 60 million unique users per month and, along with the Eurosport app (available on iOS and Android), the only place to watch Eurosport anytime online, on mobile and on tablet devices.
Reporting to a Sales Director within the Eurosport International Advertising Sales department, you will be focusing on the French market.
Your Role Accountabilities…
- Achieving revenue goals while increasing revenue with existing clients
- Proactive client acquisition and management of a portfolio of clients including media agencies, large companies and institutions
- Drafting innovative and creative business proposals in collaboration with the different support functions in order to best meet client’s needs
- The internal coordination with support functions such as Marketing, TV offers, Digital, Traffic, Production departments
- The set-up and follow-up of campaigns, creation and development of commercial elements, audience results
- The implementation of post-campaigns results analysis
- Competitive Intelligence, researching new clients, new products, media investments & sports sponsorship
Qualifications & Experience…
- Fluent French and English
- Demonstrated experience in advertising sales and client services with a great sales record
- Excellent ability to negotiate and build relationships
- Experienced user of MS Office (most importantly PowerPoint & Excel)
- Management of complex & long term projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Expertise in Sport Business will be an advantage, but passion for Sports is a must.
Eurosport/Discovery France is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their ethnic background, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. If you are an individual with a disability and need an adjustment or special assistance during the application process, please let the recruiter know.