Sales Manager Endurance Sports
INSCYD is the world’s only software to analyze physiological performance in sports. We work with commercial sports performance laboratories, small coaching businesses professional teams and sport federations around the globe. Our primary market is endurance sports such as triathlon, cycling, running.
This is not your job – this is your vocationReporting to the CEO, you'll be responsible for delivering account revenue & growth by effectively managing customer relationships and international sales. This includes demoing INSCYD via screen share from your homeoffice, follow up and close deals, upsell existing users and manage accounts.
Stuff you'll know how to do:
- Providing outstanding sales and account management to our B2B clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Insight, and a high level of commercial acumen and sound judgment
- Deep technical expertise about exercise physiology
- Wide ranging knowledge about the endurance sports coaching market
- Fluent English, further languages are beneficial
- Great time-management, self organization and prioritizing skills
Things you just love to do:
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Smashing sales targets
- Being a Brand Ambassador with personal style who is drawn in by our story and inspired by the authenticity and uniqueness of our brand
What spins your wheels:
- The love of endurance sports and high performance
- Working remotely & from your home
- Working hard and playing hard
- Collaborating within an international team
We are not a big corporate. We care about our relationships with our clients and about the quality of our services.
We are a fast moving, nimble business with limited resources – the people on our team are here because they want to make a difference and work hard and creatively to make that happen. We are not perfect, we have heaps of work to do. We like people who can think big and strategic and also get their hands dirty. We continually work to keep things simple and take a global approach that can be scaled. Our team works remotely and members are scattered all over this beautiful planet.
If you are looking for your next default 9-5 job, than please close this add immediately.
If this opportunity feels like something you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please send us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you'd be the next INSCYDer.