Sales Manager, Corporate Partnerships - Greater China
The position will have the role of driving Sponsorship Sales for all Sportfive assets. Capture and expand the sales opportunity according to organizations short and long term goals and objectives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strong relationships with target clients in the Greater China market.
- Achieve budgeted revenues and personal sales goals and maximize profitability.
- Ensure strong market knowledge via the analysis of current brand activity across the sports and entertainment space.
- Rights negotiation and contracting optimization by consolidating challenges and solutions encountered during the client service process.
- Coordinate with the global sales team to develop key business cooperation projects.
- Provide monthly sales reports to the supervisor and communicate regularly with the supervisor on action steps to move our sales forward.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in relevant fields or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience on sponsorship deals with high-quality Customer satisfaction.
- A strong background and motivation in brands and a proven track record in sales within the sports/entertainment industry.
- A strong understanding of the China market and business landscape.
- Fluent in local language and English is a must.
- Be passionate and with the capability to lead business negotiation and customer relationships.
- Customer-centricity. Excellent customer needs insight and the ability to develop solutions based on customer needs.
- Well-developed professional with excellent solution selling, negotiation and ability to influence skills.
- Comfortable working in an organization based on trust and mobilizing all aspects of the organisation's resources.