Sales Collaterals and Communication Coordinator - Ticketing
The Sales Collaterals and Communication Coordinator plans and manages the production and translation of sales collaterals and customer communications, in accordance with the applicable sales strategy and ticketing requirements.
The Sales Collaterals and Communications Coordinator focuses particularly on the delivery of accurate, consistent and relevant outputs to ensure an efficient ticketing operation for the FIFA Club World Club Qatar 2020™ and FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™.
- Plan and implement processes for the delivery of all ticket sales collaterals and customer communications, including the drafting, review, translation, implementation and continuous management;
- Draft and review the sales collaterals and customer communications, which include but are not limited to: content for online ticketing portals and mobile apps, FIFA.com pages, presentations and support documents for ticketing workshops, FAQs, ticketing guides, ticketing order forms, customer service responses, call centre and IVR scripts, transactional emails and customer communications;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for the design and implementation of processes for the review and translation of all contents into the applicable languages. E.g. English, French, Spanish, German and Arabic;
- Manage the ticketing glossary and respective translations;
- Ensure all sales collaterals and customer communications are accurate, consistent, relevant and compliant with the applicable sales strategy and ticketing requirements;
- Ensure a timely and effective content management of online ticketing portals and mobile ticketing apps, including also the management and execution of the applicable user acceptance tests;
- Monitor and continuously update all sales collaterals and customer communications, to ensure accuracy, relevance and consistency at all times during the ticketing process;
- Actively search and implement solutions to pro-actively communicate with customers in order to maximize customer information and satisfaction;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure the legal documents necessary for all ticketing processes are produced within the agreed timeline and in accordance with the sales strategy and ticketing requirements;
- Use a CRM system and a Marketing Automation Tool to send transactional emails and mass communications to customers, including building and sending of audiences, workflows, emails, communications, and respective analysis and reporting of results;
- Analyse and report regularly on the effectiveness of sales collaterals and customer communications, using CRM, Marketing Automation Tool, and other systems;
- Report on the implementation of sales strategy and ticketing requirements;
- Ensure an efficient administration and archive of all versions of sales collaterals and customer communications, in all languages;
- Ensure adherence to specific operational deadlines and compliance with ticketing policies and regulations;
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelor degree or similar level of education.
- Drafting and managing content for ticketing processes/solutions for major sports events;
- Using CRM and Marketing Automation Tools within ticketing processes;
- Venue and onsite operations experience (for major sports event);
- Ticketing projects for major sport events;
- Coordinating and reviewing translations.
- English fluency – spoken and written (required)
- Native level of at least one of the following: French, Spanish, German or Arabic.