Sailing Coach (Double Handed) 雙人帆船教練
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s designated organisation to provide the high performance training system for eligible sports. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
(Annual performance-based remuneration package ranges from HK$443,124 to HK$1,253,926)
Reporting to the Head Sailing Coach, the Sailing Coach (Double Handed) will be responsible for the following duties:
- To coordinate, design, and implement training programmes for elite athletes in 29er and 49er,49er FX Classes in Hong Kong;
- To fully utilize and integrate scientific, medical and other athlete support services into the elite training programme to enhance elite training outcomes;
- To monitor athlete performance through comprehensive, multi-method assessment and regular evaluation;
- To provide timely and critically analyzed progress reports to the HKSI and Hong Kong Sailing Federation;
- To be responsible for administrative matters related to local and overseas squad training and competitions;
- To supervise the part-time coaches;
- To assist the HKSI and Hong Kong Sailing Federation with coach education programmes; and
- Perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- University degree or its equivalent;
- Holder of a valid coaching certificate issued by the relevant governing body;
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional coaching experience and proven record of achievement in coaching Sailing athletes in double handed classes at national level or its equivalent;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of computer literacy; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send the completed Application Form with indication of expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: hrdept@ hksi.org.hk on or before 23 June 2022. Please quote reference no. GS-20220610-SALC(DH) in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS ANEQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
- 負責籌劃、設計和執行香港帆船精英運動員 –29er, 49er及 49er FX的訓練計劃；
應徵者請附上申請表格及要求待遇，於2022年6月23日或之前寄香港新界沙田源禾路25號香港體育學院有限公司人力資源經理收或電郵致: hrdept @ hksi.org.hk。請註明申請編號: JD-20220610-SALC(DH)。