The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
(Annual performance based remuneration package ranges from HK$497,285 to HK$1,253,926)
Reporting to the Head Rugby Coach, the Rugby Coach will be responsible for the following duties:
- To coordinate, design, and implement training programmes for elite Women’s Team in Hong Kong;
- To fully utilize and integrate scientific, medical and other athlete support services into the elite Women’s Team training programme to enhance elite training outcomes;
- To monitor athlete performance through comprehensive, multi-method assessment and regular evaluation;
- To provide timely and critically analysed progress reports on the women’s programme to the HKSI and Hong Kong Rugby Union;
- To be responsible for administrative matters related to local and overseas squad training and competitions;
- To supervise Assistant Coaches and part-time coaches; and
- To assist the HKSI and Hong Kong Rugby Union with coach education programmes
- University degree or its equivalent;
- Holder of a valid coaching certificate issued by the relevant governing body;
- Full understanding of the use of GPS systems and its impact on training loads;
- A minimum of 5 years professional coaching experience and proven record of achievement in coaching rugby athletes at national level or its equivalent;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of computer literacy; and
- Awareness / knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Please click 'apply' to submit your CV with expected salary or send the completed application form and your resume with indication of your current and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2 February 2023. Application forms can be downloaded from HERE. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20230120-RUC in the application.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
應徵者請附上個人履歷、現時薪金及要求待遇，於2023年2月2日或之前寄香港新界沙田源禾路25號香港體育學院有限公司人力資源經理收或電郵致: hrdept@ hksi.org.hk。申請表格可按此處下載。請註明申請編號: HKSI-20230120-RUC。