The International Handball Federation (IHF) is the global governing body for handball, beach handball and wheelchair handball, aiming to develop and promote the sport and its disciplines worldwide.
To expand our administrative team at the IHF Head Office in Basel, we invite for applications for the position of Project Officer (100%) for the earliest possible starting date.
We offer a varied and interesting job in an international environment. Our passionate team will support you wherever possible, as we aim to constantly improve the IHF media work.
- Administrative handling and organisation of IHF projects and events
- Correspondence in English as well as in German and/or French
- Taking minutes
- Travelling to events if needed
- General administrative tasks
- Working in a team environment
Key skills required
- Degree in Sports Science, Sports Management or equivalent qualification
- Very good command of the English language and at least one more official IHF language (German, French), other foreign languages will be appreciated
- Master the MS Office skills
- General sports affinity; full identification with and understanding of handball
- Flexible attitude, fully reliable and team-oriented
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ready to work on weekends and outside the usual office hours during event periods
- Motivated, thriving under pressure and ready to assist other departments
Do you match the aformentioned profile? To apply please submit your application including CV in English, salary expectation and earliest possible starting date.