Project Director, Production
CSM exists to create impact by challenging convention. We do this because it produces work for our clients that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable.
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.
Job Title: Project Director, Production
Manager Title: Brand Experience Director
Team: Brand Experience
Summary of Role
The Project Director, Production is responsible for the onsite delivery of our client’s brand builds and overlay experiences, delivering overlays in line with our client’s aims and bringing their brands to life across all overlay touch points, delivered as part of an stand alone build and overall hospitality programmes at a major sporting events. Focusing on bringing the guest brand experience to life and unifying guest experiences across all overlay touch points.
- Work with the Brand Experience Director to build, produce and deliver stand along venues and hospitality suites, aspects of F&B and brand experiences during the event.
- Plan and manage all elements of the project including space, brand overlay, entertainment and F&B design, production and purchasing, build/fit-out planning and decommissioning including liaison with local organising committees where necessary.
- Responsible for budget development, monitoring and reconciliation.
- Organise build schedule and onsite fit-out delivery to the sponsor sites within hotels and other venues.
- Assist with the preparation of all final project documents/presentations and mood boards for client sign off.
- Source furniture, fittings and equipment and manage delivery of suppliers to ensure excellent levels of delivery while maintaining profitability.
- Arrange all trucking and logistics into and out of the hotels and various venues
- Organise and manage crew for the fit out and strike of multiple venues being setup simultaneously.
- This is not an exhaustive list, and all team members will be expected to contribute to any other aspects of the program, as necessary.
Skills, Knowledge, Expertise
- Experience in venue fit-out at Sporting events and within hotels
- Experience in Production
- Experience at managing client and supplier relationships
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent stakeholder skills
- Transport and Logistics experience
- Management Skills
- High energy, comfortable working potentially long hours in a demanding but rewarding and friendly environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive, positive approach to all tasks and a high degree of reliability
- Flexible, enthusiastic, confident, outgoing, well organised
- Willing to roll sleeves up and get involved