Product Owner Web Analytics Global E-commerce
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome.
Our Global E-Commerce team is looking for a Web Analytics Product Owner (specialized in Google Cloud - Google Analytics Suite), who maximizes the value of the product and prioritizes the work of the related Engineering Development & Implementation Team.
- Responsible for acting as Product Owner for Google Cloud/Google Analytics for all PUMA websites/ PUMA apps and additional related projects with high value to the organization - ensuring delivery on time and budget.
- Make decisions regarding the product and priorities and is typically the individual closest to the business partners side of the project.
- Communication with business partners, solution architecture and implementation teams
- Knowledgeable on Google products, specifically Google Analytics 360 suite and GTM, technical aspects with ability to write requirements for scaling across multiple website/apps with consistency and low tech debt efficiency while meeting business partner deadlines, prioritizing implementation backlog and communicating with business partners on status.
- Responsible for delivering Google Cloud/Google Analytics product ownership including intake, business requirements, implementation, and enterprise training, in support of PUMA’s digital strategy.
- Partnering with digital channel owners as well as the overall analytics, UX/UI, marketing, and legal teams to ensure the organization has access to, understands and can act on customers' on-site digital engagement.
- Create, maintain, prioritize and communicate status of the Product Backlog to ensure value and meet business partner requirements are met. Gather and convey requirements to the engineering team.
- Inspect the product progress prior to delivery to business partner and approve the work that has been completed.
- Be a champion for governance and processes to ensure scalability and effectiveness. Provide standardisation and best-practice recommendations, templates and training to regional e-Commerce teams
- Innovate new product uses to proactively meet business partner needs.
- Stay up-to-date on legal and compliance changes within global marketing and analytics areas.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in analytics, statistics, marketing, or other related field.
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst, Implementation Specialist, Team Lead or Product Owner or Related Title
- Experience with Digital Marketing technologies, including campaign tracking and Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Marketing Cloud Google Analytics integrations
- Strong experience implementing or managing implementation of Google Analytics 360 (Universal or GA4) via Google Tag Manager
- Demonstrated ability to empower teams and communicate appropriately to ensure business partner and team's success and meet deadlines
- Strong accountability planning/organization, and teamwork
- Highly developed interpersonal and intercultural skills to evolve in a international environment
- Experience communicating analytical insights to various levels of leadership.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with onshore/offshore team model
- This opportunity will be available in fulltime or part-time.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.