Postgraduate Diploma in Sport Sponsorship
The objective of the program is to develop your skills to acquire an in-depth understanding of the areas of sponsorship and patronage. It offers strategic tools and specialized know how for your role as a sponsorship professional.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Sport Sponsorship Online is a 7-month program, composed of an introductory module, mandatory modules and elective modules that cover all key areas of sponsorship and patronage. It is designed to address strategic topics in creative industries, analyze effectively product management, and develop analytical and decision-making techniques from a global perspective.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Sponsorship puts you at the center of your education through a learning by doing methodology. We encourage collaborative work and transfer the content to specific situations in sport marketing and sponsorship (connective teaching methodologies and social constructivism). Our faculty of expert professors and tutors will guide you in the learning process, providing high-quality training combined with the flexibility of online study.
To be admitted, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, diploma or equivalent, or
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the field of marketing and/or sponsorship, in sport management,
- Have developed a career as a professional athlete.
Online in English or Spanish.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Sponsorship from the Johan Cruyff Institute is for you if:
- You’re an (ex-) athlete and are looking for specialized education in sports sponsorship to give your career a boost.
- You’re working in a marketing and/or sport management environment and want to deepen your knowledge in sponsorship and patronage.
- You wish to complete your education with a specialized postgraduate program in sponsorship and patronage applied to sport.
To understand the operating environment of sport organizations, functional areas and analytical tools.
To understand, analyze, and implement sponsorship and patronage strategies.
- To understand qualitative and quantitative analysis and diagnostic tools for market research.
- To understand and apply the conversion of ideas to business in today’s market.
- Entrepreneurship of business projects; To apply innovative, creative and social ideas.
- To understand the basic digital marketing tools.
- To interpret the financial statements of sport organizations.
- To understand and apply adaptations to new situations and resolutions in globalized contexts.
- Learning 3.0: flexible schedules, different learning, and technological environments.
- World-class faculty: interaction with expert professors and professionals from the industry.
- Collaborative tools, group work, communication, and debate.
- Sports industry oriented: approaches training from the business sector to the sports industry.
- Learning based on experience: designed to improve professionalism.
- Sport Marketing and Sponsorship (private and public companies)
- Advertising and Product Branding (advertising agencies and media agencies)
- Sports Competition (professional sports clubs and event organizers)
- Leadership and Management (federations, sports associations, NGOs and foundations)
- Sports Consulting (private business initiatives)
- Sports Journalism (media agencies and mass media)