Postgraduate Diploma in Football Business
This program provides you with the appropriate tools and knowledge for your development as a professional in the world of football. It has 30 ECTS (credits) and it is composed of an introductory module, mandatory modules and elective modules that cover all key areas of football business and management.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Football Business puts you at the center of your education through a learning-by-doing methodology. We encourage collaborative work and transfer the content to specific situations in football business (connective teaching methodologies and social constructivism). Our faculty of expert professors and tutors will guide you in the learning process, providing high quality training combined with the flexibility of online study.
To be admitted, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, diploma or equivalent.
- Have at least 3 years experience in the football world.
- Have developed a career as a professional football player, coach or referee.
Online in English or Spanish.
Postgraduate Diploma in Football Business is for you if:
- You’re working in the football industry (footballer, coach, technical staff or manager) and are looking for education in football management to give your professional career a boost.
- You’re working in a business environment and want to specialize in the football industry.
- You’re passionate about football and want specialized education to devote yourself professionally to this sector.
- To understand and apply the strategic, global and objective vision to the football industry from a business perspective.
- To master the skills necessary to obtain the best results in the management of professional football teams.
- To interpret the financial statements of a football organization and create financing strategies for new projects.
- To master the management processes of a sport facility and event organization.
- To understand and apply new marketing and sponsorship tools applied to football.
- Learning 3.0: flexible schedules, different learning, and technological environments.
- World-class faculty: interaction with expert professors and professionals from the industry.
- Collaborative tools, group work, communication, and debate.
- Sports industry oriented: approaches training from the business sector to the sports industry.
- Learning based on experience: designed to improve professionalism.
- Sports Competition (professional football clubs)
- Governance (football federations and associations)
- Football Facilities & Events (tournament organizers, sports clubs)
- Community-based Football (foundations, municipalities)
- Sports Consultancy (business initiatives)
- Intermediation Services (agencies, player’s representation)
- Sports Journalism (media)
- Marketing & Sponsorship (private and public companies)