Player Education Co-ordinator (Women's Development Squads)
Unite the Game and Inspire the Nation through Winning England Teams.
Support the Player Education Manager to deliver education and welfare within a world class women's national development squad programme.
- Implement the Player Education process across the women's national development squad age groups
- Coordinate the delivery of player learning plans when players attend any national development squad event
- Develop and maintain strong links with key stakeholders through correspondence and visits e.g. clubs - Academies, RTC's and ACC's, Schools, Colleges, Universities and Parent/Carers etc.
- Co-ordinate and support a team of Player Education Officers and assistants that work across the age group development squads
- Prepare and track all Player Education resources for use by squads across the pathway
- Complete all Player Education correspondence to clubs, education providers and parent/carers, including notification of player selection and player event feedback.
What we are looking for
- Qualified teacher status or equivalent
- Experience in the secondary, further or higher education sector
- Experience of supporting talented young performers
- Team player - bringing something to the synergy of the group whilst maintaining an individual style and personality
- Willingness to work flexible hours e.g. weekends, evenings
- Willingness and ability to travel e.g. day visits and overnight stays
- Availability to travel up to 2-3 weeks in May / June to support formal exam facilitation
- Relevant experience of working in an elite football environment or equivalent
- Knowledge of the range of playing environments for women/girls and the Lioness Talent Pathway
- Understand the importance of dual career planning and support for elite athletes
- Experience of appropriately recording and escalating safeguarding matters
- Full, clean driving licence required
What we can offer you
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.