Planning and Integration Coordinator
FIFA and the Qatar LOC has created a new Joint Venture which will be responsible for the operational delivery of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
The Planning & Integration Coordinator within the Programme Management and Reporting function supports the Programme Management and Reporting Manager in its critical role managing the reporting cycle and maintaining the Tournament Master Schedule and the Risks, Issues, Actions and Decisions register. The role will evolve and the coordinator will contribute in the development and implementation of the Main Coordination Centre plans.
She or He must establish and maintain an excellent relationship with the Q22 counterparts and contribute in the conservation of a smooth collaboration between the Q22 projects which shall contribute in the optimum reporting services.
- Collaborate with all FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 LLC departments in order to maintain the projects' scope, schedule and risks
- Regular follow up of milestones, risks and issues
- Production of status reports
- Close collaboration with FIFA planning and HC Planning & Integration in order to align the content
- Close collaboration with FIFA planning for the development of Q22 reports
- In collaboration with other functions/projects drafts agendas and meeting minutes and ensures the appropriate distribution of information
- Identifies any misalignment of function/project scope with Finance, HR and other resources departments to ensure appropriate resources planning
- Adapt to the needs of the role as per the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 LLC evolution
- Support the implementation of the C4 Concept of Operations which will facilitate effective communication, decision making, information flows and the resolution of issues at operations time. C4 will also lead on the Event wide management systems and tools to support the C4 architecture, design and deliver the Main Coordination Centre, and enable integration with external delivery partners and stakeholders.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Programme Management & Reporting Manager.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience for large scale international sport events
- Experience in events management field of business
- Knowledge of major event planning and event project management processes
- Experience of working in the region and knowledge of local culture will be an added benefit
- Must be fluent in English, other languages are an added benefit
Unique Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to understand the big picture and adapt accordingly
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility when faced with ambiguity or constant change
- Team player, willing to work on tight timelines and pitch in when needed
- Positive attitude, patience and persistence, especially when dealing with various internal and external stakeholders
- Track record of maintaining confidential and sensitive information
- High level of presentation and negotiating skills
- Excellent customer service experience
Planning & Integration Coordinator role:
- Experience in project management of mega events
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders to build cooperative and positive relationships
- Understanding of operations
- IT skills with reporting tools and databases
- Communicates regularly with key individuals to ensure continuity and accuracy of information
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and under pressure.