Planning – Client Services Manager
FIFA and the Qatar LOC has created a new Joint Venture which will be responsible for the operational delivery of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
The Planning – Client Services Manager is responsible for the coordination of planning and integration of all FIFA constituent groups plans and is a key counterpart to the Q22 projects responsible for the delivery of services and the management of the FIFA constituent groups.
She or He must establish and maintain an excellent relationship with the Q22 counterparts and contribute in the conservation of a smooth collaboration between the Q22 Football projects that provide services and the Q22 projects responsible to manage the FIFA constituent groups.
- Definition and implementation of the processes that define the constituent groups service levels in alignment with the approved Qatar 2022 Football World Cup journeys and the FIFA standard service levels
- Q22 Service Levels definition - Collection and data integration
- Establish cross functional meetings across services (i.e. Transport, Accommodation, etc.) and constituent groups project owners (i.e. Team Services, TV Operations, etc.) when required
- Collecting all planned workshops/meetings with all FIFA constituent groups and maintaining the centralized calendar; In close collaboration with the constituent group areas, collect all content required to be presented by other Q22 projects during these events and integrate the relevant deliverables in the Tournament Master Schedule
- As the Planning & Integration business partner for the Q22 service and constituent groups project leads and facilitate the development of Concept of Operations, Functional Policies and Procedures, Service Levels, Functional contingency plans, definition of functional testing and readiness plans, etc.
- As the Planning & Integration business partner for the Q22 service and constituent groups project leads, coordinate the review and reporting of issues and milestones based on the agreed Q22 reporting cycle
- As the Planning & Integration business partner for the Q22 service and constituent groups project leads, facilitate the issue resolution for all related to the cross functional matters with the use of the established cross functional forums
Qualifications and experience:
- A minimum experience of 8 years at mega international sport events
- Proven track record either in the delivery of a client/constituent groups function (i.e. Media services) and/or in a similar central planning role (planning of services for event clients/constituent groups)
- Understanding of integrated planning approach in mega events
- High level of presentation and negotiating skills
- Excellent customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Strong IT skill including MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Must be fluent in English, other languages are an added benefit
- Exceptional planning, organisational and administrative skills
- Positive attitude, patience and persistence
- Proven track record in managing complex projects, preferably international sports events
- Flexibility when faced with ambiguity or constant change