Partnerships Manager - 6 months FTC
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George's Park.
The management of key accounts across The FA sponsorship programme.
- Responsible for the account management and rights delivery of key account sponsors
- Build strong relationships with sponsors and internal FA departments (ie. Marketing, Events, Sales, Participation) to ensure efficient and effective lines of communication
- Responsible for the planning, organisation and delivery of a variety of sponsor related events and activity
- Support the Senior Partnerships Managers and Head of Commercial Partnerships across all FA Partners when required
- Support the Senior Partnerships Manager and/or Head of Commercial Partnerships in any deal renewal planning / negotiation
- Develop proposals and presentations for partners with support from the Senior Partnerships Manager
- Manage quarterly reporting and performance tracking across accounts
- Match day delivery and client management across FA events
- Brand management and IP protection
- Coordinate and lead project status meetings where required
- Support the on-boarding of new clients across multiple properties including England Senior Men's, England Senior Women's and The Emirates FA Cup
- Work closely with FA departments to find and deliver added value for partners
What we are looking for
- Experience of account management and rights delivery
- Experience of negotiation and contract development
- Experience in Sponsorship / Account Management or Sports Marketing
- Experience of managing and co-ordinating the organisation of events
- Demonstrable experience building excellent working relationships and dealing with senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Strong presentation and reporting skills
- Experienced in delivering against key KPIs
- Excellent organisation skills
- Demonstrable ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to adapt and tailor approach dependent on needs
- Experience working with junior members of the team
- Results driven with good commercial acumen
- Excellent planning, prioritisation and time management skills
- Experience of working in a commercial role in the sports industry or sports marketing agency
- Experience of working in a sponsorship focused role
- Relevant degree
- Experience of working with broadcasters and the media
- Experience in commercial contracts involving rights negotiation and delivery
- Experience in or knowledge of grassroots sport and participation programmes
- Experience in developing and delivering campaign strategy for Blue Chip clients
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape
What we can offer you
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.