Partnership Product Manager (H/F)
Bloch consulting is supporting UTMB World Series in the recruitment of their future Partnership Product Manager (H/F)
As Partnership Product Manager, you will report directly to the Commercial director.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Conceive and update the commercial offers, including the rate card, asset inventory and the relevant commercial tools (presentation, print document, digital) required by the sales team members. For this purpose, frequent interactions with the marketing and event operations team as well as the various event managers are expected.
- Lead generation: You will be responsible for leveraging in-house and external resources to develop a solid pipeline of leads in certain product categories and territories. This implies the identification and negotiation of relevant data base suppliers, networking events and other BtoB promotional platforms who can deliver ROI.
- Establish itself as the internal communication agency to provide exclusive, creative, and relevant value proposals tailored to address the specific challenges of each strategic lead.
- Propose and manage the sponsorship promotional plan, in close cooperation with the sales and marketing teams, which includes without being limited to, advertising, PR, events and other lead generation strategies.
- Tune and maintain the key productivity tools required by the commercial team in its day-to-day operations: CRM, approvals and asset management and any other tool which might enhance the team’s efficiency, including the sales admin tools.
- The Partnership Product Manager shall also be responsible for the sales admin process, including legal and invoicing workflows.
- +6 yrs of BtoB marketing/advertising/sponsorship sales supports, ideally in the sports and entertainment industry, with strong acumen in digital marketing;
- Solid credentials and references confirming the above;
- University or Business school degree;
- Advanced user of Powerpoint, Word, Excel and CRM such as Salesforce;
- Proficient in English language;
- French and/or German is a plus;
- Detail focused
- Team spirit